Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Prologue.


NuGenesis Family Group

Building the Future Together

 

PSYCHOLOGICAL REPORT

PREPARED BY: Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Department

 

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

NAME: Elizabeth

BIRTH DATE: May 22, 1987

DATE OF TESTING: June 13, 1992

AGE AT TESTING: 5 years, 22 days

ASSESSMENT PROCEDURE:

Elizabeth completed the following assessments with Cynthia DeWitt, M.D., Ph.D.:

Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children, Third Edition (WISC-III).

Note: Due to results of the sub-testing reaching the score ceiling, we applied the WISC Extended Norms to obtain an accurate assessment of Elizabeth's cognitive abilities. The Extended Norms were developed to differentiate between gifted children (Full Scale IQ 130-150) and highly gifted children (Full Scale IQ 150 and above).

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:

Elizabeth has been under NuGenesis observation since inception. The records of artificial insemination leading to her birth can be found under record number 12-072463-02. This report is being prepared under Tower Directive 83-04 in preparation for future transport to the Centre.

BEHAVIORAL OBSERVATIONS:

Elizabeth has brown hair, brown eyes, and missing front teeth. Her speech was clear and goal-directed, and she clearly understood all directions. She demonstrated excellent attention, motivation, and concentration throughout the evaluation. She was thoughtful and deliberate in her approaches to problem solving, and highly methodical in her manner. Elizabeth showed no outward signs of frustration and appeared to welcome challenge.

TEST RESULTS:

FULL SCALE IQ: 192, 99.9 Percentile

GENERAL ABILITY INDEX: 208, 99.9 Percentile

Elizabeth demonstrated overall intellectual abilities in the very superior range, with her verbal and spatial abilities equally well developed. She was able to develop mature strategies for problem solving, and to methodically follow the strategy. When compared to age norms, Elizabeth demonstrated very superior abilities in reading, spelling, grammar, mathematical calculation, and problem solving. Elizabeth's academic skills are very well developed. Coupled with a highly demonstrated emotional quotient (see additional records), as well as displayed persistence and hard work, she is highly suited to be a test subject should the Centre move ahead with its planned Project.

RECOMMENDED DESTINATION:

The Centre.


THE CENTRE

Interoffice Memo


DATE: September 29, 1996

TO: Triumvirate Council

CC: The Institute

FROM: The Tower

RE: Pretender Program

 

Given the concerning circumstances surrounding the recent escape of Jarod, Eddie, and Alex, we have decided to make several programmatic changes to the Pretender Program. Our research has led to the conclusion that a modicum of socialization for future test subjects may result in a more docile and cooperative Pretender. To that extent, we wish to proceed with the first phase of the project. We anticipate transport for the girl to the Institute within the week. Communication between the Project Coordinator and Sydney in the Centre Psychogenic Research Department will be of paramount importance. We strongly believe the implementation of this new program will prevent the unfortunate loss of Centre assets. We await your final approval to proceed.

 

Mr. Parker


A/N. The Pretender belongs to the immensely talented Steve Mitchell and Craig Van Sickle. I'm just a part of the fanmily who loves playing in their sandbox. Please be nice. Chapter One, in which we fast forward six years, will be up very soon! #thepretenderlives