Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Chapter 7 - The Scrolls


* Mr. Raines was very skilled at telling stories in the best light of his own history


MR. RAINES:
The Scrolls“During the crusades, over 700 years ago, The Scrolls were in the possession of a very powerful family in Europe. Their rule was deadly and ruthless. It was rumored that they had a pact with the Devil. Pope Innocent III knew about the scrolls, the prophecy and the timing of vulnerability. He sent an army with eight loyal crusaders to steal the scrolls with an oath to destroy them. They made it to the Island of Carthis, just off Scotland. They did not realize how powerful the curse that was placed on the Scrolls. The Scrolls could only be destroyed by innocent blood or self-sacrifice. When the crusaders came to the Island, temptation overcame them and they literally fought among themselves. The last one who survived was Brother Vespus. He hid the scrolls and created the Vespasian Monks brother. He had each Monk to take a blood oath to watch over the sacred Scrolls and make sure no one searches or finds them! He was the  only one who knew where they were hidden and took that information to his grave. The Vespasian Monks have been on the island ever since.”


MR. RAINES continues:
“Many searchers over the centuries came and gone. The Monks were instructed not to turn down anyone looking for sanctuary, but to watch them carefully. They had their oath. The island was said to be haunted. About 100 years ago, My Grandfather (Mr. J. Parker) came to the island with his daughter and son. He was fleeing from a crime he did not commit in Scotland. The Vespasian monks took him in. With nowhere to go, he applied for the only job that no one would dare take, a crypt keeper. Within a few years he studied the legions. He secretly searched and found the Scrolls. He read and was consumed by them.

 

MR. RAINES:
“Grandfather told us, that after he found the scrolls, evil all around him started coming. He protected the scrolls with his life, but when he found out his daughter had hidden them, he got angry. He searched but could not find them so he murdered the priest who was the last who talked to his daughter and then in a moment of rage, he murdered his whole family. He left the island, telling people, he had the power of the scrolls with him. He knew someday he would return to look for them again. He came to Blue Cove Delaware. The Zulu’s heard the rumor of a foreigner finding the Scrolls and leaving the island. They found him and demanded the Scrolls. He said they were his now, and legion stated he cannot be touched without evil consequences. He figured that if he was going to deal with the devil, he wanted to have the upper hand and on his own terms. The Zulus were very superstitious and instrumental in creating the secret society that was founded the Centre. It amassed a fortune holding these evil-worship-type meetings down in the basement. Later in the 1957 we invested and took over The NuGenisis Corporation. The previous director had no choice but to retire when we took control. We have changed the Charter to reflect the will of The Centre."

* Mr. Raines got serious looked in his eyes when he talked about the time when he and his brother were told about the prophecy and the curse …

MR. RAINES:
“Grandfather could not tell us everything that only the bearer of the scrolls could read … but his eyes got glossy and his deep stare shot right through us when he did told us the following!”


The Scrolls"The Centre shall rise. The Chosen will be found, a boy named Jarod will o…"
THE WARNING AND CURSE WARNING: Great Power and a Curse will be placed on the family of the one who reads and possess these scrolls for three generations!

Generation 1 – The finder of the scrolls or the one who reads these during the time of vulnerability will open the doorway to power, but there is a price for that knowledge. The power begins with madness directed against anyone who opposes them. It is sealed by fire and family murder!

Generation 2 – The Next generation will rule with an unquenchable lust for power. They will use whatever means necessary to build their Family Legacy.


Generation 3 – The third generation will feel the desire to seek out the scrolls to repeat the process again. This generation will lie, cheat and steal to keep its secrets and to pass down the scrolls to the next generation for the survival of their family.


Only the 4th generation (The time of vulnerability) - Only this generation can choose to: (1) stop the curse by throwing the scrolls into the depths of the ocean; or (2) continue the cures with fire and murder; or (3) nothing, in which the first three generations will die but the scrolls WILL find another family! As it is written, and so executed from times before.

gargoyl


This cursed family is always watched … and the watchers are always waiting!