Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Story Notes:

This story of The Pretender – “LOOSE ENDS” was written entirely by a fan before I found out 3rd movie is being created (Yea)!  The content was created with the help of the back ground story of The Pretender series and movies and “pretendercentre.com” for pictures of some context for the prolog. (Great site) I watched the entire series over 10 times to make sure the story line fits. The Writer of “Loose Ends” does not own “The Pretender series”, nor any of its characters, nor the website “pretendercentre.com”, nor the newly created website “thepretenderlives.com”.   No money is made and no copyright infringement is intended. This story is not intended to counter any existing story lines nor infringe on any Pretender Franchise.. These views and story lines are not necessary the views of the original writers and owners of “The Pretender series”, “Thepretenderlives.com”  or the website fan fictions site “pretendercentre.com”  It is “Fan Fiction” written as entertainment and thanks for the actors, writers and fans!

NOTE: Originally I created this in a downloadable PDF file with all the pictures and graphics.  Putting this story up here, copy and pasting pictures took a little longer and not as structured ...  the 1st fifteen chapters have pictures, the others will  be updated shortly! (Please mention any type-o's or errors ... I wil fix them right away)

Note: if it is too hard to read in this format you can Email me: info@yougotmethinking.com to request "PDF complete" or "PDF story only no images"   As Jarod said "Life is a Gife"

I am looking forward the the new stories of the Pretender @ pretenderlives.com



Author's Chapter Notes:

Front Cover


FORWARD:
This episode is dedicated to all the writers who found ways to entertain with fun and values and also to
actors who brought to life such heartwarming episodes
 Thank you for showing great values in entertainment…

Like Jarod said … “Life is a Gift!”


There are pretenders among us … I am one of them!


Today, I am pretending to be a writer


Please send any comments (good or bad) to:
info@yougotmethinking.com