Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Chapter 21 - Tears of Joy


Sunday – February 29th 2004 2:07 pm (Present time) - Miss Parker was still sitting on the swing, She was smiling, crying and laughing as each one of her fantasies and memories passed!

Miss Parker



MISS PARKER:
… Yes, yes, it could have happened that way …  It could have been that way…
It’s only been two years It could have been …

 

 

* She looks up and for a moment and thinks she sees … Jarod ...

 

 * He takes her hand and touches her cheek so tenderly … “Is this dream?” … she thinks to herself …


Miss Parker

JAROD:
“Angel, what are you thinking about? I am missing you at the party. Mr. Broots brought the clowns and I brought you some Ice cream!”

 

 

 

 

* She stands up and puts her arms around his neck and her head on his shoulder. She whispers so tenderly in his ear …


MISS PARKER:Miss Parker and Jarod
“Jarod it’s you! It is true! It is you! This is not a dream! This is real! Only you Jarod could do this! You have always been there every time I needed you! And I need you! Jarod and (Gulp) I love you. So many things have happened. I am just sorting them out. I will be right there … give me just a few more minutes…
Jarod smiles and wipes the tears from her eyes…


JAROD:
“Sure”



* As Jarod walks up the hill to the party Miss Parker looks down at her excited dog ready to follow Jarod, but waited for her smallest command… and she bends down and says to him …

Miss ParkerMISS PARKER:
“You have been by my side since I got you, so loyal, so loving, you have never lied or deceived me, you have always been honest and genuine, you are so smart, brave and you would do anything I ask! You would even to give up your life for me without a second thought! … I really love you! … Well, maybe it is time we go to the party. Let’s leave all these painful memories in the past, shall we … but first …”

 

 

 

* Miss Parker sat back with the greatest ear to ear smile, which would charm the Devil himself, She look at her excited dog … jumping at her feet and then she said with a very strong loving voice …

 

MISS PARKER:

 

BROOTS … SIT!”

 

Broots


THE END