Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Chapter 12 - The Jarod Trap


Project Gene* Monday February 11th, 2002 – 9:30 am: (Day 21) - “PROJECT GENE” What looked like an ordinary oil platform was really the Centre’s Base for Genetic manipulation. It has four upper levels and three submerged levels. Level-four is the helicopter landing pad, Level-three is the Upper deck, level-two is the control room, level-one is crew quarters, Sub-level-A is the Genetic freezing area, Sub-level-B is the laboratory and Sub-level-C is the underwater entrance. Mr. Lyle just steped down from the helicopter pad and climbs down to level 3. The helicopter takes off. Mr. Raines was already there waiting planning their strategy to capture Ethan and Major Charles.

 

LEVEL 2 (Control Room)

MR. LYLE:
“The Triumvirate has been dealt with. Three strikes and they are all out! Willie is outside Margaret’s house waiting for the order and Emily just showed up! Great day to capture mom and sister!”

MR. RAINES:
“Excellent Mr. Lyle … give the order!”


* Outside on the 3rd floor window, where Willie was watching, his phone rings …

MR. LYLE:
“Ok Willie, take them!”

WILLIE:
“Mr. Lyle … Jarod just showed up!”

MR. RAINES
”Damn it, how does he always know?”

WILLIE:
“What do want us to do?”

MR. LYLE:
“Nothing, … wait we will call you back!

 



9:56 am, as they were thinking Ethan and Major Charles silently arrive by boat. They tie to the bottom and climb up to Level 3 - the upper deck.


LEVEL 3 (Upper Deck)

MAJOR CHARLES:Major Charles
“We need to plant the explosives in Level 2, the control room, one floor down. Something seems wrong, either this is not in operation yet, or the sweepers are on vacation?”

ETHAN:
“Let’s just climb down, blow this damn thing and get the hell out of here!”

MAJOR CHARLES:
“Right”.

 

 

 



LEVEL 2 (Control Room)


As Lyle and Raines were talking on Level 2 when they heard the motion sensors go off on just as Charles and Ethan enter Level 3.

MR. RAINES:
“We may just be in luck Mr. Lyle, our motion sensor on Level 3 just picked two intruders heading towards the control room. I would guess that is where Major Charles and Ethan will deploy their explosive! Get the darts ready. Right after they place the bomb we will make our move! “


* Mr. Raines and Mr. Lyle each hide around the corners of the room

Ethan


ETHAN:
“Dad, the explosives are deployed, press this button … 20 seconds later … KABOOM! Are you ready?”

MAJOR CHARLES:
“Ya, more than ready … press it and let’s go”

 

 

 

 


10:27 am the last thing they heard was a wisp of air and PPPFFFT, PPPFFFT, two tranquilizers darts with a simultaneous assault, hit both the necks of Major Charles and Ethan. They both immediately collapse on the floor.


MR. RAINES:
“I am going to like these new tranquilizer guns …
Take Ethan and the Major to the laboratory on Sub-Level B”

 



SUB-LEVEL B (THE LAB)

MR. LYLE:
“Mr. Cox, I have a gift for you!”