Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimers: “The Pretender” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Hole In My Heart

There’s a hole in my heart where my Mother’s love should have been. I remember the days that we would spend together and we would talk, or she would read to me. I loved the way she brushed her hair and loved it when she brushed mine. She was my life until she was shot dead in the elevator, or at least I thought she was. That was until we found out that Raines shot her after giving birth to Ethan. Nothing could mend that hole.

There’s a hole in my heart where my Father’s love should have been. I’m not sure if he ever loved me. Now all he thinks of me as his little puppet that will dance to whatever tune he wants me to dance to. He wants me to bring Jarod back to where he belongs, but I don’t really know if I want to do that.

There’s a hole in my heart where Jarod should be. I love him and I’ve loved him ever since we were younger. It makes me sad to think that I hate him, but I don’t. I would love to kiss him again, but I don’t know if he would let me.