Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimers: “The Pretender” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Hole In My Heart

There’s a giant hole in my heart where my mother and fathers love should have been and where the love of my siblings should have been. There’s a hole in my heart that will never be mended by anybody because you can’t put my heart back together. It all started when the Centre stold me from my bed in the dead of night. Taken to a building that would be my home for years and years.

There’s a hole in my heart where Miss Parker’s love should have been. She did love him when they were children, but then her father felt that they were getting to close he decided to split them apart. I would love to kiss her, but I know that she would never let me.

There’s a hole in my heart where Sydney’s love should have been. I would have loved for him to say that he thought of me as his son, but he has a son. A son that he never would have known about if I didn’t tell him about it. I still want him to tell me that he loved me like a son, but he never will. He doesn’t love me like a son even if he knew me longer.