Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimers:

“The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

“Charmed” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and WB and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Author Note: For those of you who watch Charmed this is set before Chris comes back from the future and Leo kills an Elder.

Charmed Once Again.

By: 24

Jarod was in San Francisco once again, but this time he was on vacation. He loved the City by the Bay and wanted to see more of it. He made his way to Pier 39 and looked around at all the shops that lined the pier.

Leo was watching his two kids Wyatt and Chris. Piper was in the kitchen cooking dinner for them and her sisters. He heard something and he knew he had to go see the Elders. He went into the kitchen and told Piper that he had to go see the Elders.

“Honey, I have to see the Elders they’re calling me right now.”

“Okay. I’ll have Paige watch the boys.”

Leo orbed up to the Elders and was told that there was going to be a new white lighter and he needed to help him. His name is Jarod and he needed to know what being a White lighter was about. He was told that Jarod was taken when he was a child and locked up made to do horrible things, but when he escaped he made up for it and that’s why he was going to become a white lighter. He was told where he was.

Jarod walked from the park after watching the children play with their parents and wished once again that he could have had the life that was taken from him when he was younger. He would have been playing with Kyle and Emily and would have been with his parents and Kyle would still be alive. He unlocked the door and went inside shutting it behind him and made his way to the kitchen to eat. After that he turned on the computer and while he was waiting for it to load he turned on the computer. Suddenly there was a noise behind him and he turned to find a man behind him.

“I’m sorry in startling you. I’m not here to hurt you just to talk to you.”

“Why did you break into my apartment?”

“Because I needed to talk to you about the job that you will do.”

“What do you mean?” He wondered if this man knew that he was a pretender and knew what he did.

“Let me ask you a couple of questions.”

“Okay.”

“Do you believe in the supernatural?”

“Yes.”

“Do you believe that there are witches? Good, or bad?”

“I don’t know.”

“What if there were good witches that need help and a guide to help them.”

“What do you mean?”

Leo looked around and then back to Jarod. “I was killed a long time ago. I was a Medic and was killed. Because I was helping people already I was chosen to be what is called a White lighter. I help good witches and guide them when they need help. I also heal them when they need it.”

“You are a white lighter?”

“Yes.”

“And why should I believe you?”

Leo stood up and orbed away and then orbed back again.

“That was amazing. How did you do that?”

“It’s called orbing and white lighters do that to go from place to place.”

“Why are you telling me this?”

“Because the Elders told me that you were going to be a white lighter.”

“Who are the Elders and I’m going to die?”

“The Elders are the people that are our bosses and yes I’m sorry you are going to die.”

“No, I can’t die yet. I still have to know the answers in who I am and I have to get to know my parents.”

“I know that you were taken from your parents when you were younger. I also know that you lost your brother. Maybe once you are a white lighter you will get to know everything, but I don’t think you’ll be able to be with your parents. I’m sorry Jarod.”

“This is not fair. I spent all my life away from my parents and now you tell me that I will never know what it’s like to feel their arms around me? I want to be with my family. I want to know them.”

“I’m so sorry Jarod. I know that you’ve waited for that ever since you found out that they weren’t dead, but you are going to become a white lighter. I also know that since you escaped that you helped people and you are still going to get that chance to do so.”

Jarod looked away and then back to Leo. “What do I need to know about being a white lighter?” He knew that since he was going to die that he might as well help people.

Leo told him everything that he should know about being a white lighter and what his job was going to be like.

A week later Jarod was shot and killed. When Jarod awoke there was a bunch of people standing around him in white and gold robes and then he turned and saw Leo.

“Am I a White lighter now?”

“Yes, Jarod you are.”

Jarod nodded and got up.

Leo introduced Jarod to the Elders and then orbed them both to his new job. He would stay with him for a while until he got the hang of it, but Leo was confident that since he was a pretender he would figure it out fast. And he was right. Jarod would be alright being a white lighter and he would help a lot of people.

The End