Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Author's Chapter Notes:
This story was on here, but wasn't in one part.

Disclaimers:

"The Pretender" and it's characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC. I'm using them without permission, so please don't sue because I have no money.

"Firefly" and its characters do not belong to me they belong to Fox. I'm using them without permission, so please don't sue because I have no money.

Author’s Note: I have put this series on a long time ago, but the first page was taken down for some reason. I then took it all down and decided to put it back up. In this series the pretender is crossed with different TV Shows a book and a movie.

Firefly

By: 24

Jarod got home from his second day in his pretend; he unlocked the door and stepped inside. As he walked in he felt a gun pressed to his head and there were two people who came out of the shadows one of them turning on the lights. He didn't recognize the intruders.

"Well, if it isn't the Centre's elusive pretender."

"Who are you?"

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that we've finally got you."

They put him in handcuffs, gathered his things and walked out of the building and into the waiting car. One of the people produced a syringe and jabbed it into Jarod's arm and he fell to sleep.

He awoke in a cell, as he looked around it didn't look like the Centre. Where was he? Can he escape from here? He sure hoped so.

Men walked into his cell as he was thinking of how to escape.

"Where am I and who are you?"

"You are at the Alliance. We've been keeping an eye on the Centre for a long time. We've even have agents working in

The Centre. We've always been interested in what the Centre has been doing. We knew from our inside sources that they were kidnapping children because of the pretender gene. You are their most valuable pretender even more so than Eddie and Alex. When you escaped we just knew that we had to have you in our place."

"If you know so much about me then you know that I won't work for you like I won't work for the Centre."

"Oh, you will pretender."

They came in and dragged him into another room where they left him handcuffed to the chair.

A young girl came in and walked up to Jarod.

"Who are you?"

"My name is River."

"You're a prisoner here?"

"Yes."

"My name is Jarod."

"I have to go now." She said as she went out the door.

"It was nice meeting you River."

"You too Jarod."

A week later

Jarod unlocked the door and went into River's cell

"River, wake up. It's Jarod. I'm going to get us out of here."

"Are you okay?" River looked at Jarod's battered features.

"I'm fine. Let's go."

"I'm ready."

A week later.

They were in one of Jarod's latest lair when they found out where Simon, River's brother was.

"I found him River. I'll get in touch and tell him that I've found you and I'll set up a secure location for you."

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me yet."

Jarod and River stood behind a tree watching Serenity land and the hatch open. Simon walked down and looked around.

"That's Simon, my brother."

Jarod looked around to see if it was indeed safe and then looked at Simon.

"Go ahead River, he's waiting for you."

"I'm sure that he would want to meet you, Jarod."

"That's okay, go ahead River."

"Thank you so much Jarod for all you did. I hope that the Centre is gone from your life and you get to experience this."

"Your welcome and I hope that I do too."

River took off towards Simon and hugged her brother. She looked one last look towards the tree and then headed up into

Serenity.

Jarod watched as she hugged her brother and walk into the ship. He was glad for her and hoped that she would be happy she deserved it after what she's been through. He hoped that her brother would take care of her. He also hoped that when it was time for him to see his family it would be like this. He stared at Serenity as it took off then he turned and walked away.

The End.