Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer:

“The Pretender” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

“Pushing Daisies” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to their creators and owners. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

 

 

 

 

The Crossover Series

Pushing Daisies

 

 

Young Jarod was 9 years 7 minutes and 2 seconds old. He had just finished his simulation and was looking around. It was at times like these when he was finished and couldn’t go to his room that he wished that he could have a friend. Not that he wanted to be alone in his room after he was locked in. He would have loved to talk to someone about the day’s sim, or just to talk about anything, but of course he never had contact with anyone else besides Sydney. He also wished that he could go home, but when he was younger and asked where his parents were they never answered and so he had stopped asking.

 

Young Ned was 9 years 2 minutes and 6 seconds old. He was sitting on his bed at the Home for boys wishing that he were at home in his bed and his mother was still alive baking those delicious pies she always made. He wished that he didn’t have this gift that didn’t come with instructions and didn’t come from anybody. If he never had this gift than his friends father would have never of died because he brought his mother back from the dead, but he didn’t know that, that would happen. He had no idea about the repercussions of his gift. If he hasn’t of used it maybe his father would still be there instead of taking off.

 

-----

 

Jarod walked into the Piehole and sat down. He had tried to find his parents once again, but he didn’t find them again. He was amazed about the construction of the Piehole. The top was shaped like a Piecrust and there were holes for the windows. It was here that he was drawn too. He found that maybe the owner whose name is Ned might know his father. His father might have known his father and he had to find out. Maybe this might be the break that he needed to find and bring his parents back together.

 

Ned was baking his pies and watched as his childhood friend Charlotte Charles, or as he called her Chuck make one of her little pies too. He loved her and he knew that she loved him. He looked up as the bell rang and saw a tall dark haired man with a black leather coat come in. He then watched as Olive Snook his waitress go towards the man as he sat down and then turned back to baking his pie.

 

Olive scribbled the pie flavor that the dark haired man told her to.

 

“Excuse me. Can I talk to the owner Ned?”

 

“What is it about?” Olive Snook wondered if it was about Chuck because he thought that she was dead, but she wasn’t and she often wondered why fake her death, or so she thought.”

 

“I think Ned might know something about my father.”

 

“Your father?”

 

“Yes, I was separated from my family when I was younger and was wondering if Ned knew if his father ever mentioned my father. I am trying to find my family.”

 

“I will go see.” Replied Olive

 

“Thank you.” Said Jarod.

 

Olive hurried to the kitchen and told Ned that the man needed to talk about his father and wondered if he knew his father. Ned put the pie in the oven and then headed to booth to sit down.

 

The man smiled. “Hi. My name is Jarod.” Jarod said as he held out his hand.

 

Ned smiled and hesitated before offering his hand in a handshake. He never felt comfortable in shaking hands with anybody because of his gift. “Hi. My name is Ned.”

 

“I was wondering if your father ever mentioned my father. His last name is Charles, Major Charles.” He took out a picture “This is what he looks like” He offered a picture to him and Ned looked at it.

 

“I’m sorry I never met him, or heard about him. I never really knew my father. He left me at the home for boys and never came back when I was nine years old.”

 

“I’m sorry to hear about that. I know how you feel. I was separated from my family when I was four years old and am trying to find them to put my family back together.”

 

“I hope that you find them and I’m sorry I didn’t have any information for you.”

 

“Thank you anyways, Ned.” He once again shook his hand and he watched as Ned went back into the kitchen. He then watched as Olive brought him his pie. He ate it and then paid for it and then walked out of the Piehole.

 

The End