Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimers:

“The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

“The Island” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to their creators and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Author’s Note: I have recently watched the Island and thought that this would be a good crossover since it’s about clones. In this Jordan Two Delta and Lincoln Six Echo run into Jarod. I know the Island is a futuristic movie and the Pretender is from now.

The Crossover Series

The Island

By: 24

Jarod had just finished his latest pretend and was about to pack up when a beep came from his computer alerting him that there was a message. He quickly opened the e-mail that he got and read what was on it. It was about a place called Merrick Biotech that was cloning human beings and it was using his cloning simulation that he did to create Gemini. There was a video of inside of the compound where the clones were kept. He watched as they walked from their rooms and into the hub of the place. He knew that he had to help them, but help them how?

He quickly packed all his stuff, left the trademarked red notebook and nothing else to where he was now going. He got into his car and took off. He wondered what he would do once he got there.

He was driving down the deserted highway when he saw two figures up ahead. When he got closer he saw that it was a man and a woman and they were wearing the same clothes that the clones wore in the compound. He pulled over and they both got in.

“Hello, my name is Jarod. What is yours?”

“I am Lincoln Two Echo and this is Jordan Two Delta.”

“Glad to meet you Lincoln Two Echo and Jordan Two Delta.”

Jarod drove to the local hotel and got two rooms. He got a room by the back, so that nobody would see who was with him. He got his stuff out and told the two to follow him. He set up the computer just in case he got more messages and turned it on. He then turned to the two clones. He would have to get them clothes because they couldn’t go around in those clothes.

He went to go shopping telling the clones not to touch anything. When he came back the clones were still where they were sitting and he told them that they should change their clothes. While they were changing he checked his e-mail and found another message. This one was about the original people. Sarah Jordan was having surgery which was why Jordan Two Delta was scheduled to go to The Island as they called it. Tom Lincoln was still alive, but was going to die in two years, which was why he had a clone. He knew that he had to tell them that they were clones and he had to help them.

Lincoln Six Echo and Jordan Two Delta sat in the chairs that were near the window. Jarod looked at them as they sat down.

“I have some news for you.”

“What is it?”

“The place where you were living at. The controlled environment that you were put in and they told you that you couldn’t go out in the real world because you could be contaminated. That is all a lie. They wanted you underground away from the real world because they didn’t want anybody to know what was happening inside. They didn’t want you to go out into the real world. You and the others inside of the compound are clones. You were copied from someone else and were told if you got outside that you would be contaminated. The reason why they did this is because they didn’t want you to see, or find out whom you were cloned from. The lottery where you get to go to The Island doesn’t exist. It is there because the person who you were cloned from needed something from you. That is why you were cloned in the first place. Sarah Jordan is who you were cloned and you were cloned from Tom Lincoln. Sarah Jordan went into Surgery which is why you were chosen to go to The Island. They were going to kill you to get what Sarah needed. I’m sorry to have to tell you all of this, but it is true.”

“How could they do this to us? How do you know all of this?”

“Because they can. They have the technology to do this. I know what it’s like to be in a compound sort of like you were except I only had two people to talk to except when one went away and then I only had my mentor to talk to. You see I was stolen from my parents when I was four years old and brought to this place called the Centre. They put me in isolation because they wanted to harness my gift. I am a pretender, a genius to become anyone that I want to be. Before I left I did a cloning simulation which is I believe how you were kind of created. I had found my father once and we were at a place called Donoterase and I found out that the cloning sim I did was used on me. I found out that I had a clone that was fourteen years old. I had to send him with my father to keep him safe. I will do whatever it takes for you and others like you to be free.”

The two clones sat in silence not knowing what to think of all this until Jordan Two Echo spoke up. “They were going to kill me?”

“Yes, I’m sorry.”

A Month Later

The clones were now all free and Merrick Biotech was in the process of being shut down. Jarod watched as Lincoln Six Delta and Jordan Two Delta hugged each other. They no longer had to worry about the rules of proximity. Lincoln Six Delta and Jordan Two Echo decided that they needed new names. Lincoln Six Delta was now James Lincoln and Jordan Two Echo was now Melissa Jordan. He hoped that they would have a wonderful life now that they were free. He quietly walked away and headed for his car. He drove away and never looked back.

The End