Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimers:

“The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

“Prison Break” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to FOX and their creators and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Author’s Note: I decided to do a crossover series with this show after this week’s episode. That and Michael T. Weiss’s sister Jamie Weiss is in charge of the make-up department in this show.

The Crossover Series

Prison Break

By: 24

Jarod started at the paper and then back to his computer again. He couldn’t believe it here was another pretender that had escaped The Centre. He had found Michael Scofield quite by accident in the local paper telling about how his brother was accused of a crime he didn’t commit and it showed a picture of Lincoln Burrows who was on death row. He remembered once when he was being lead through the halls to do another sim of a young boy walking away from the sim lab. He asked who the boy was and Sydney told him that his name was Michael and that was the last he ever saw of him. Catherine must have rescued him and took him back to his family. Why the Centre just didn’t pick him up again was beyond him, but he knew that he would find out. He read the rest of the paper and he found out that Michael was in the same prison his brother was in. Now why would a genius be inside the prison? The same prison where his brother was in?

Fox River

Juliet, Illinois

Jarod walked through the gates and looked around. First he would talk to Michael and then he would talk to his brother, or maybe the two of them together. He was now Michael lawyer. He didn’t know whether he was going to do this pretend as a lawyer, or as a prison guard. He thought that if he was a lawyer than he would get to get Michael to talk about things that normally he wouldn’t talk to with a guard. He went into one of the rooms where Michael was at and the guard that was there left the room.

“Michael Scofield. My name is Jarod and I’m here to help you.” He glanced at him as he said his name to see if there was any reaction. If there was it was hidden really well.

“How can you help me?”

“First of all I need to get your background and ask you questions.”

“What does my background have to do with this?”

“I don’t know that’s why I’m asking.”

Michael didn’t say anything to that, so Jarod decided to go on.

“Have you heard of a place called The Centre?”

“The Centre? Where did you hear that name?” Michael said as he glanced around. He remembered that The Centre had grabbed him and took him somewhere, but that was all.

“I take it by your actions that you do know The Centre. They took you didn’t they? They kidnapped you when you were younger.”

“How would you know?” Michael stared angrily at Jarod.

“I know because they took me from my parents in the middle of the night. They put a hood over my head, so I wouldn’t see where they were taking me. You were luckier than me and the rest of the kids. You were rescued and taken back to your parents. I only escaped four years ago.”

“I remember the Centre. I remember it well.”

“I saw you once when you were leaving the sim lab. I asked Sydney who you were and he told me that you were another test subject.”

“I remember seeing another boy there. That was you?”

“Yes.”

“Have you found your family?”

“No, but I’m still looking.”

“I hope that you find them.”

“Thank you.” He paused. “I think I know why you’re here Michael and I want the truth. You’re here to break your brother out aren’t you?”

“I don’t know what you mean.”

“Don’t forget that I’m a pretender too, Michael. I found out that you helped design this prison and know just about everything about it. I know you wouldn’t come here if you already didn’t have a plan.”

“How?”

“I did some digging and found out that you helped design this place. I had to know why you would come here.”

“No one found out that I helped design this place.”

“And no one ever will. I know that Lincoln is going onto death row and I know you tried to stop it.”

“Do you know that Lincoln didn’t do what he was accused of?”

“Yes, I know that too. I’m going to help the both of you Michael.”

A couple of weeks later.

Jarod had found out that the Vice President was one of the members of The Centre. They had set up this plan not only to get rid of the Vice President’s brother because he knew what the Centre was and was about to expose it, but to draw Jarod out of hiding to help Michael. The Vice President knew that Michael was Lincoln’s brother, but she didn’t know that Michael was another escaped pretender and that was what Jarod was counting on. He cleared Lincoln’s name and got Michael out of prison. He got new names for Lincoln and Michael and they were now free. Free from prison and from the Centre.

The End.