Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permis

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

 

Gated

Part 6

 

 

Jarod pulled onto the road that would take them home and turned to his brother.

 

“I have a house ready for you. If you want to stay with Mom and Dad, Miss Parker, or me that’s okay.”

 

“Thank you, Jarod.”

 

Inside the air conditioned entry way to the gated community was a manned station.

 

 

“Hi, Manny. This is my brother Ethan, he’s going to be staying here.”

 

“Okay, Jarod.” Manny said as he looked at Ethan.

 

He made his way to his own house and got out and Ethan got out too picking up his duffel bag and looked around.

 

“If you need anything else we can go into town and get it. Maybe we should have done that earlier.”

 

“That’s okay.”

 

Miss Parker stepped out of her house as she heard Jarod pull up and so did Major Charles and Sydney.

 

“Ethan, you’re here.” Miss Parker walked towards her baby brother and hugged him. A few months ago she would have never done this, but being around here she started to soften up little, by little.

 

“Mom told me where you were.”

 

“I’m glad that she told you that. It’s good to see you again.”

 

“It’s good to be here.”

 

“Hello, Ethan.” Said Sydney coming up to greet him.

 

“Hello, Sydney. It’s good to see you too.” He said as he shook hands.

 

Margaret, Jeremy, Emily, Nicolas, Broots and Debbie stepped outside wondering what was happening.

 

“Who is that, daddy?” Asked Debbie

 

“That is Ethan. He’s Miss Parker and Jarod’s brother.”

 

“Oh.”