Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Story Notes:
must have forgotten to post these ones here. tsk tsk



She was sure they had lost their way but Broots insisted he could read the map Jarod had left behind. Having a map meant Jarod would long since be gone by the time they arrived... wherever it was they were supposed to arrive at.

Parker looked around; nothing but dust, some cactuses as highlights to the immense diversity of desert.

And they were on foot, with nothing more than that map, their car broken and if she didn't know any better, she'd say Jarod had something to do with that.

'Behind the next bend.' She rolled her eyes at Broots' words.




x x x x x





Parker stalked over to the huge package, ripping off the note:

He won't give up because he's convinced his next try will be successful. He could give up his mission at any time - if he weren't so fanatical.

Parker smacked the note against Broots chest, setting out to open the package. The carton fell open and she stepped back, drawing her weapon when the something inside moved.

"Oh, I know him. He's from that cartoon 'Willie Coyote and Road Runner'," Broots said excitedly at the sight of the robot.

She didn't question, reaching for her cell when it rang. "What?"

"Biep! Biep!" Jarod's cheery voice came over the line, just as a motorcycle raced past.