Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Chapter 12

The plan to take down the Centre was going smoothly. Jarod and Andrea had studied the plans of the Versailles building. They knew where every sector was and they knew where they needed to go and what they needed to do.

The kids had gotten into the system and sent out e - mails to the workers that were not at fault for anything telling them they had that day off. The e - mails were sent from a source that was one of the main men there, the kids had to hope that they would take the e - mail and listen. If not, then they would die along with all the others that had caused harm.

Clara was on her laptop on the couch. She was surfing the internet for information. She stumbled onto something very interesting. "Mom!" She shouted. "Come look at this."

Andrea ran over and looked at the computer moniter. "What is it?" She asked.

"Your never going to beleive what Mr. Parker did." Clara frowned and clicked on a picture. It blew up into what looked like a male version of Andrea. His name was Aiden. "Your clone."

Andrea stared at the picture before her. "But my clone is a male." She looked confused.

"According to the article, he is 95 you with modifications made so that he could be male. He even has kids. He is locked up in Versailles. He has a wife and she is pregnant for a second time. Here is her picture." Clara clicked on a picture of a woman who looked like she was from Iran. "Her name is Jasmin, she was born here in Canada, she is a pretender, one of a kind. One of a kind because she is the only one of Middle - Eastern descent."

"Wow. Where is he located at? Where is she located at?" Andra wanted to know.

"He is just across the way from the kids while she is right down the hall from there. Here is a map showing where both of them and the kids are." Clara brought it up on the screen. "Getting the big picture...?" Andrea and her smiled at eachother and began planning where to go first. They had to get the kids out and Jasmin. After that, she would go for Aiden and they would then set the bomb.

They were sure that there were only the 12 kids and Aiden and his family in that whole place that mattered. The rest of the people didnt matter. But they had to think about what they could do that would make it so that less people died. So many would if they just blew the place up.

"What if we go in at night, when it is dark?" Andrea thought.

"No, that place is already hard enough to get into in the day. We need to go in at exactly the right time, noon. Everyone will be on their lunch break. I remember at the Centre, I could do what I wanted to at lunch because the only people still there were the guards and secrataries. They would come and go too, like everyone else. We need to go in when the guard leaves as well as the secratary. Also, dad and mom can dress up like workers and probably slip in. We already know which rooms have bugs in them, so we know where to enter and exit. Igor, the guard, will be on during the noon shift on Sunday, Nina, please flirt and distract him long enough for all of us to slip past. Andrew, stay on the computers with Broots, we are going to need you later. I will be watching every move you make using these." Clara had explained everything and was now holding up a pair of wings. "Wings." She smiled at her parents. "Inside are cameras. They are untraceable. Even if you are searched, no one will know they have cameras inside them. This will show me where you are at all times along with this earpiece. I will be able to tell you where to go and when as well as if there are any kids in the nursery at the moment. The nurses will assist you, they dont want to be there any more than the kids do. Forget blowing the place up; dad, shoot the main men, mainly the top executives. They are the equivalent of Reins in this whole thing. Imagine them as that and it will be easier to kill them. There are only three, after they are gone, the business will shut down. Simple enough." Clara explained smartly. "You two know what you have to do." She eyed her parents.

"Did you just come up with that?" Jarod asked her.

"Some of it. Other things I have been thinking about for awhile. Blowing the place up could kill a lot of innocent people. I had to think about what we could do to save them and help those in need. So, this was the solution." She explained.

Two Sundays later, they were all set. Sidney sat outside with the van waiting for the kids, Aiden, and Jasmin as well as their son. Andrea and Jarod had made it past security with Nina's help. The rest of the family was all on computers working around the clock to make sure that Jarod and Andrea were safe and going in the right direction at all times.

They entered the vent system right when they found it. Then, went down to the C area where the kids were. Andrea fell in and looked around. There wasn't too much commotion made, just a few stares from the young pretenders.

"My name is Andrea. I am going help you all escape this place. There is a backdoor to this place, follow me." She instructed. Sidney was waiting for them outside the place. Andrea counted the kids, there were only 6. "Where are the other 6 kids?" She asked.

"With the nurses." A boy of about 8 replied. Andrea nodded. She kept on leading them to the van. Then, she went back to get the nurses, babies, and Aiden and his family.

"What are you doing?" . A man was coming at her.

She shot him. It was enough to knock him out for awhile, but not kill him. It was just in the shoulder. She walked back to the nursery. Jarod was getting Aiden and Jasmin ready. Everyone met up in the car.

The car was cram packed. Jarod was the only one missing. He was in the CEO office where he was aiming a gun at a 40 something year old man. The man looked like Reins without the machine. He was bald and ugly and looked capable of hurting innocent children. Jarod knew this was one man he had to kill. He aimed the gun in the right position. "What were you doing with innocent children?" He asked.

"Running sims. The same sims the Centre ran on you." The man smiled a grin that told Jarod just how low he really was. Jarod shot him in the chest at that moment.

"Drop the gun!" A man opened the door and pointed a gun at Jarod. Jarod figured that he could wound this guy before he had to put the gun down. He fired one shot, and it killed him. He did it by turning around fast and firing. There was no one else, Andrea had wounded the other CEO in C hall, and now, all Jarod had to do was go out that door and kill him on his way.

Versailles was done. He did just that and made it out to the van. They dropped all the kids off at the nearest orphan edge. Some of them already belonged to some of the nurses and they went with them.

Aiden looked at Andrea strangely. He could see himself looking back, and that confused him. Jasmin was under a lot of stress. Another day of the Wakefiled house being full of people. People that they were all just getting to know.

Aiden was very quiet, so was Jasmin. Their son was with all the other kids playing. He seemed very normal, but they said he had the gift, the voices that Andrea and Aiden both heard. The clones bonded well. They were a huge part of eachother.

Jasmin and Aiden found a house later that week and moved in. They didnt really have any posessions, but the Centre helped with that.

"""Hope you all enjoyed that. I know, there wasnt enough action and I am sorry about that. I hope I gave enough detail. Help me please! Thanks to angie - pre, suspensewriter, slayer - p, and Galenda the Vampire Queen for R & R ing...lol Please keep it up you all!!