Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

This is a story about what it might be like if Jared and Ms. Parker had fallen in – love.

Chapter 1

It was back when Ms. Parker’s’ mom had taken care of both her and Jared that Jared told her he loved her and he would always take care of her. Although Ms. Parker seemed rude and crazy at times now, Jared still had very deep feelings for her.

More recently however, she wasn’t after him. She wasn’t searching and he wasn’t being followed. It was a strange feeling, an almost alone feeling Jared got, not having her around. Eventually, he knew he wanted her to find him so they could talk.

Parker however, had stopped searching for Jared because of everything that linked them together. It was a strange feeling, having someone like him that she had grown up with like a brother, yet she knew they had no relation at all. And she even remembered when they were younger, how he had told her he was always looking out for her. Was he still looking out for her, even now?

Ms. Parker was taking some time off from the Center to clear her head of everything; she was going to a place where she would have no contact with her father or anyone at the Center for that matter. She had gotten Brutes to take care of a fake passport for her, and she would go to the nice mountains of Canada, where she would be alone in the quite wilderness for as long as she needed.

She boarded her plane, and just as she sat down, a familiar face was staring at her. “Jared?” She looked shocked, but she should know him by now.

He smiled. “In the flesh!”

“Why and how is it that you always show up when I don’t need you to?” She asked.

“You’re a smart woman Parker, do you really need me to answer that for you?” He asked her, still smiling from ear to ear. “I never stop looking out for you, even though I am perfectly aware that you don’t need to be looked after by anyone.” Jared added.

Ms. Parker nodded. “I just can’t believe this!” She was saying. “It is just so awkward.”

“At times yes, but I think we can help eachother fill in the missing pieces of things from our pasts.” Jared replied.

“Well, I am going on this vacation to forget everything, to let everything go for awhile, to think and relax.” Ms. Parker replied.

The whole flight they kept on talking to eachother until they were on fairly good terms. “I haven’t laughed so much in ages!” Jared said, as they got off the plane.

“Me neither!” Ms. Parker replied.

They neared the baggage claim and Jared asked; “What are you doing for dinner?” It was about 5:30 p.m. and he wanted more time with her, he had never felt this way before.

“I don’t have any plans.” Ms. Parker replied.

“Well in that case,” Jared replied “I think we should go out for dinner, together. Who is going to see us here in Canada?” He was still smiling at Ms. Parker, and he wasn’t sure how she felt about him yet. He hoped she felt the same way he did.

“Well.” Ms. Parker started.

“It will be my treat!” Jared added.

“Okay, why not?” Ms. Parker replied.

Jared was still smiling and they both got their bags and left. Behind the scenes, Sidney was watching however, and he knew what was going on. He had never seen Jared like this before in his life. Jared was falling for Ms. Parker, supposedly the bad guy in this whole mess of things, and she was clearly falling for him as well.

They walked toward the exit of the airport and headed to the rental car place where they only rented one car under Ms. Parker’s false ID. They both got somewhat dressed up for what was going to be a somewhat formal dinner and they headed out.

The restaurant was nice, very big and had music playing and dancing going on. It was on a pier and it had a great view. After they were done eating, Jared asked Ms. Parker to dance. She accepted and that was what began their romance.

On the dance floor, they had their first opportunity to be close, to get comfortable. “I haven’t danced in forever!” Ms. Parker told Jared.

“Neither have I.” He replied. “But this is by far the best dance I have ever had.” Ms. Parker kept on smiling. The sun was going down, and the view was beautiful outside. Jared led Ms. Parker out to the dock outside the restaurant.

“Wow!” She said, noticing it for the first time. She leaned against the railing and Jared put his arms around her waist. No one had done that since Tommy, and she was okay with Jared doing that. “Its beautiful.” She added.

“Not nearly as beautiful as you.” Jared told her softly in her ear.

“Well...” By this point, Ms. Parker was blushing. She reached up around Jared’s neck and they just stood there until the sun went down, both smiling and enjoying the moment. When the sun went down fully, they kissed for the first time ever, and they both knew it felt right.

They went back in and paid and then headed for their hotel that they were at for the night, the cabin was a bit further, and Ms. Parker was still trying to decide weather or not to invite Jared, she was going to have to see how he was tonight.

As they walked up to their rooms, all they could say was what a good time they had, had to eachother. Jared didn’t push for her to go to his room and she didn’t push to go to his, it was better if it just stayed the way it was, with them starting off slow and working their way to that part of their relationship. But what if it never got there? The thought had crossed both their minds.

They gave eachother good night kisses and went to their separate rooms, the whole time thinking about eachother. They had conjoining rooms, the ones that have a door to eachothers rooms. Late that night, Ms. Parker couldn’t sleep, and Jared couldn’t either. They heard eachother pacing the floor and both got up. “Are you awake?” Jared asked her.

She opened the door and they just stood there laughing. “Were you thinking about...?” Ms. Parker’s voice trailed off because before she knew it, Jared had come closer and they were kissing again. When they stopped she added; “Well, I guess you were.”

He smiled at her. “I have always loved you Parker, I just never knew how to tell you when I felt like I always had to run from you and the Center. I don’t want to be experimented on and tested, I just want to live a life and maybe one day have a family.” He explained. “And only in my dreams was that with you.”

Parker smiled at him. “When we were little, I remember you told me you would always look out for me, and you always have haven’t you?”

Jared nodded. “There wont be a day that I wont look out for you Parker.” He said smiling at her. “I love you.” He added.

Ms. Parker isn’t one to say I love you, but she did at that moment. “I love you too Jared, and I am pretty sure I always have.” Jared kept on smiling.

“How are we going to get to sleep tonight?” He asked her.

“Well, I have some ideas.” She replied, reaching her hands up his shirt.

“Whatever you had in mind!” Jared replied. She pulled off his shirt fully and they were still standing in the doorway. “My room, your room, or the doorway?” Jared asked her jokingly.

“Wherever!” She replied.

“My room!” He said back as he picked her up and took her in there. The rest of the night was one that neither of them would ever forget.

The next morning, Jared woke up right next to Ms. Parker for the first time in his life. “You are amazing and beautiful.” He whispered kissing her face.

“So are you.” She replied back softly. They were both smiling, it seemed like that was the one thing they could do around eachother; smile.

“I never want this to end, it’s perfect.” Jared said and then kissed her neck.

“I never want it to end.” Ms. Parker replied.

“It doesn’t have to.” Jared added.

“Eventually I do have to go back to work.” Ms. Parker replied. “But I do want to have something with you.”

“Well, the Center and Jared don’t mix to well I am sorry to say.” He replied.

“They don’t, but what if you and I were to start our own business, and it were somewhat joint with the Center so that Daddy wouldn’t suspect anything, then would it be okay?”

“That sounds like a plan!” Jared replied still smiling at her. They spent that day together. Then, they headed to the cabin.

Chapter 2, The cabin is coming up