Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

ALTERNATE ENDING...PLEASE TELL ME WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BETTER! THANKS!!!

(( They are crawling through the vent system of the Centre ))

Everyone except for Andrea, Jarod, Nina, Clara, and Andrew had stayed in Canada. Mr. Parker was furious because the Centre was now bankrupt. The kids had taken all the money and transfered it to their parents accounts, hoping to use it for good now, not evil.

Andrea was going to enter through the back door and act like nothing was wrong. "Hi daddy." She smiled at the man she had once thought was her father.

"Hello Angel." He smiled at her an spun around in his chair. "I thought you had left for good."

"Funny, I thought the same about you." Andrea replied.

Jarod was crawling through the vent system right now. Andrea had to keep Mr. Parker talking. "There are some things I want to know daddy."

"Like?"

"What about that son that you had with Brigette? How is he?"

"He's fine. We keep him in the nursery. But there is a funny thing about that kid, he isn't mine. He is that boyfriend of yours Tommy's and Brigette's. You wanna know how?"

Andrea shot him an evil glare. "Tommy wouldn't have cheated on me..." She began.

"Angel, Tommy was one of my main men. The whole 'I love you' act was a bunch of BS!"

"Stop it!" Andrea began.

"You need to hear this, before it's too late!" Mr. Parker started. "Tommy and Brigette were paid by me to play along in a game. A game that was going to involve opening a new Centre in Oregon, where Tommy's children would be a new generation of pretenders. Along with your children." He explained. "Because there was no relation between the two, we could do whatever we wanted, without you knowing. Create a new generation. Tommy and Brigette are the mother and father of 6933, aka Julien. He is now 4 years old. He was conceived naturally. However, there was a problem. Brigette and Tommy. I needed both of them dead. Brigette was a natural death, while Tommy was set up. I needed them dead because I was going to let Reins run this Centre while I ran the one in Oregon. You could go to whichever one you wanted, now that there would be two. Then, everything backfired in my face. The whole idea was dismissed and Julien has been waited on by nurses ever since. However, I have gotten him to work at his full potential. He will do great things. I know your here to take over the Centre now. By this time you have probably found out every truth there is to find out. So, I will say good bye and good luck. Take good care of the whole idea please." He lifted a gun to his head and turned in his chair so he was facing a wall. He shot himself.

Andrea was in shock. Jarod came around at this point and wrapped his arms around her, he had heard the whole thing.

Jarod was already coming up with a plan, one that would involve all of them. He would run it by Andrea once she had composed herself. "I'm fine." She told him getting up, trying to be strong.

When Jarod was sure she was, he quickly ran an idea by her. "Let's open the good Centre, open a Centre used for good. Our first project for good will be Julien. We won't harm him, but we will see his full potential. Maybe we can find a family to adopt him, seeing how he is an orphan now."

Parker nodded. "I dont want any reminders of Tommy, but we run the Centre now, and I think we need to work on turning this place around. First thing is first, how about we see exactly how many kids are here and who they belong to, make sure they get to their rightful home."

Jarod nodded in agreement. "And after that, I think we need to reestablish a way around here without everyone being so paranoid. We need to fire and hire new people, and we need to work on finding out about these people who are so talented, they have many different powers. Inner sense, pretenders, pyros, etc. We need to find out more about them, but not harm them in any way. We wont lock them up, but rather show them how to use their powers to the best of their ability. And as for Julien, we will find him a good family, and maybe, just maybe, one day he will come to us on his own and wonder about his abilities."

"I would like to open a school as well, a college, and maybe call it Margaret Wakefield College For Girls."

"She would like that." Jarod agreed.

AFTERWORD: The Centre began being used for good shortly after this incident. Julien was sent to live with a family in Colorado who took good care of him. When he turned 18, he did seek out the Centre and wanted to know more about his abilities. He worked for them for years and years after that. He married Alexandra, Andrea and Jarod's youngest daughter. All the teenage couples in this story grew up and got married. Major Charles became a prefessor at Margaret Wakefield College For Girls teaching sciences. Sidney and Catherine finally got married as did Sheridan and Lyle. Most of them stayed in Canada, but kept appartments in Deleware. Josh, the youngest son of Jarod and Andrea, got married as well to a nice young girl named Anya, who was the daughter of Oksana and her third husband, Nikita. They both began to work for the new good Centre as well, he as a doctor and she as a nurse. Lyle's twins married another set of twins that they met while in school, their names were Katie and Tiffany. It was strange, but everyone got used to it. Andrea's clone went to work along side her at the Centre, and Jasmin joined once her kids were grown up, she had a daughter that she named Fatmira. Jarod and Andrea had no more kids, thankfully. The children at the Centre made their way back to their parents or were adopted. Their skills were already known to them. They grew up to be the great minds of a new era.

FIN!

PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH ENDING YOU LIKED BETTER! THANKS!!!