Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

To answer your question...Galandria...This is the end!

Chapter 15

May 16th 2004

The twin babies are now 7 months and the twin teens are now two months away from being 17. Nina and Jake are going to turn 18 in 4 months, just a few days after the twin babies. Just thought I would let you all know their ages. Andrea and Jarod never have birthdays...We dont need them to age!

Aiden came over the the Wakefield house that morning to talk to Andrea. He wanted to know who he was and where he came from. The teens were already off to school and the two of them were seated on the sofa.

"What would you like to know?" Andrea asked him.

"Well, I want to know who our parents are, and how we are clones. See, I am a male and you are a female, last I checked, they didnt make clones that were opposite sex." He looked down at the carpet wondering how he ever even came into existance.

"Well, you are about 95 percent me and 5 percent of my twin brother Lyle. I looked into your file on the internet. Because our DNA is almost exactly the same, all the Centre needed to do to create you was take some of me and some of him to get you. Our parents are Sidney and Catherine. You will meet them soon enough. Your gifts, the ones that the site told me of were exactly the same as mine, the inner sense. You can hear the voices. Have you found that you have any more powers?"

He shook his head no. "Only the inner sense." He frowned. "But my son has more powers than I have because his mother has many powers as well."

"Which ones does he have?" Andrea asked.

"He has many. Floating, telepathy, and sometimes his finger lights. Its very strange having kids like that."

"I know what you mean." Andrea replied giving a chuckle. "When I first met my older twins, it was crazy, all the powers they had. But recently, I have gotten used to them."

"I wonder if I will ever get used to my son, Devon's, powers. They are very different."

"Well, one day."

They smiled and continued talking about family. He left at around noon. Andrea cleaned up and took care of the baby twins. The other kids got home and all ran upstairs. "Hi mom." Came Clara.

"Hi mom." Came Andrew.

"Hey Andrea." Came Jake.

"Hey two mom." Came Nina. She had begun calling Andrea 'two mom' after she found out that Oksana was her real mom.

"Hey kids! Need anything?" Andrea asked.

"No thanks." They all said in unison. They all began to laugh and headed into the two bedrooms. The girls in Clara's room and the guys in Andrew's.

The talking was non stop all night. They were coming up with a plan, each on his/her own terms to take down the Centre, once and for all. They had to do it sometime, and they wanted to act fast.

The facts were simple, they had to destroy what had created them, so that it would not create any more children that were like they were. Imagine all the kids of the world running around and mind reading or being pyros...The thought was insane.

First thing was first, they woudl run all their ideas by Andrea and Jarod before they would act. And killing Mr. Parker, that was something they were sure had to happen.

Chapter 16

The Ending

The plan was ready...Set...Go...!!!!

The kids knew the Centre all to well, they knew every inch of it. They were going to go in through the vent, and follow Angelo to Mr. Parker's quarters. They had already taken down the Triumvrate. That was easy, cut off all their money so they have nothing.

Mr. Parker was on the phone with someone important.

-No I am not aware of what happened in Africa. A huge frown came over his face.

-How much of it?!!! The frown did not leave.

-All of it?

He continued to frown and hung up the phone. The kids had watched from the vent and were planning as they went. Nina was on her laptop up in the vent and was processing some new findings. "There is a back door to Mr. Parker's office." She explained. "We can enter into the office from there."

Everyone nodded.

Andrea and Jarod were preparing for the worst. The whole if 'anything happens to me then please...' speech was given numerous times.

The kids had been hearing this all morning and were annoyed by their parents. "Cut the crap and prepare for battle." The older twins finally told them.

Andrea was ready and so was Jarod. They were going to surround Mr. Parker. He was the last person they had to take down before the Centre would come to an end. The only Centre location was in Deleware. They had other hideouts and smaller places, like Versailles, but none that were as big as the Centre. She was the mothership. Taking down Mr. Parker would mean ending the Centre.

Parker entered the office, and that was Andrea's cue to enter. "Hello daddy...I mean Mr. Parker." She pointed the gun in his direction and frowned. "I am no longer your angel."

Parker turned around slowly. "What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"I mean just what I told you. Sidney is my father." She replied. Then, she noticed the gun in Mr. Parker's hand. It was too late, he was about to fire. Then, a shot rang out from above. It was not Jarod, it was not any of the children, it was from a different direction all together.

Standing in the front door was a young woman who resembled Andrea very much. "Bye bye Parker." She said entereing the room. Parker's body fell. It was dim. "Hello mother." She looked at Andrea. "Do you want to know who I am?"

Andrea nodded.

"I am your daughter, but not by Jarod. The Centre created me like they did the other two twins, but, I am yours with Tommy. See, the Centre had Tommy stay in one of their safehouses a long time ago. Tommy's father worked for one of the other locations, and he wanted to see if Tommy carried the gene. He did. When his teenage years rolled around, well, they took his sperm and froze it. And I was the first created pretender. I am 23. I have a son. Jon. I am Carlie. You have one living thing left of Tommy." She smiled at Andrea. "Me. And you are a grandmother." Andrea frowned at this. "And Jon is mine with Kyle. I loved Kyle very much. I was so sad when he died, but I had to grin and bare it because of Jon, I could not break down and not be a mother to him. Jon was an accident. He was conceived naturally. Reins wanted to take him away, but I wouldnt let him. I made him keep us together. I wouldnt do any sims if he didnt let me be with my son. Now, Jon is 5 and he looks a lot like Kyle. I am a pretender and I have all the powers that your older twins posess. I escaped and found where you two were living, thanks to Sidney, and I have found an appartment near." Carlie was done explaining.

"Wow." Andrea replied. "Its a lot of info." She rubbed her forehead.

Carlie walked over and gave her a hug. Jon came out from the vent and so did everyone else. It was a huge family reunion. Everyone was finally together. When they got home that night, there was a ton of hugging and kissing and laughing. Everyone finally met. Jarod and Andrea finally had their family complete. Kyle had a kid, and Andrea had a reminder of Tommy. She was at total peace. Life as they knew it would begin now. No more tests on the kids because the Centre fell apart after it went bankrupt and Mr. Parker was found dead in his office. The police ruled it a suicide because of the bankrupcy.

As for the kids, Andrew married Nina when they were older and Jake and Clara got married as well. The baby twins grew into fine young kids and made their parents very proud all through school.

Fin

Author's note: I hope you all enjoyed that. I had fun writing it. Thank you all that reviewed, it was very very helpful!!!