Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

- - - -

Raines looked up from his desk as his doors opened. He saw the Warners standing there, looking innocent and naïve, and he got to his feet.

“Who are you?” he wheezed as he grabbed his tank and wheeled over, standing over them and glaring down at them.

“We’re the Warner Brothers,” Yakko and Wakko said.

“And the Warner Sister,” Dot added.

“That’s a nice toy you have,” Wakko said, pointing to the tank.

“It is not a toy,” Raines hissed.

“What does this do?” Wakko asked, pulled the clear tube from the tank. Raines immediately started gasping from air.

“Can’t . . . breathe . . .,” the man gasped.

Wakko spun in a circle, dressed in a paramedics outfit. “Stand back,“ he shouted. “Give him some room!” He took a deep breath and blew as hard as he could into the tube. The air traveled through the tube and into Raines’ nose. The man’s head swelled up five times its normal size, his eyes wide and bugging out.

“That, my friend, is definitely an improvement,” Yakko replied. Raines’ head shriveled back to its normal sides, causing Yakko to look disappointed. “Drat.”

“Need . . . air . . .,” Raines continued to wheeze.

Dot sighed and rolled her eyes before reaching into her purse and rummaging around in it. A few moments later she pulled out a tank with wheels, exactly like the one Raines used, complete with air tube. Dot set the tank on the floor, grabbed the tube, and stuck it in Raines’ nose. She stuck the old tank back into her purse. “There you go, baldy,” she replied, a satisfied grin on her face.

“Well, it’s nice -” Raines stopped when he heard his voice. It wasn’t the normal, deep wheeze, but instead it was a high-pitched voice, almost like that of a cartoon chipmunk. He glared at Dot. “What did you do to me?” he squeaked.

“I was out of oxygen tanks,” Dot replied. “Besides, you sound much better with helium.” She waved. “Bye!” She bounced out of the office with her two siblings.

“Get back here!” Raines squeaked as he grabbed the oxygen tank and hurried out after the trio.

(End of Chapter 4)