Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All characters of tP & the Centre are property of NBC. Wish they were mine!!

Note: This is a reply to the picture challenge. Well, I finally figured out that this Fanfic occurs in a tP world where MP did indeed love Thomas & he was murdered, the season finale plays out as it is. So does the premiere, except that Mr. Parker & Brigitte don’t go into hiding. Mr., Parker had decided to write up the will because after finally realizing that he wasn’t going to be around forever, he should set up a will. So, this series takes place after Jarod escapes & Miss Parker has recovered. Brigitte is 5-6 moths pregnant. Since there’s a gap in the story, I’ll fix it somehow. The rest of the story you know.



When in Need . . .
part III
by Nash





Miss Parker sighs as she shuts the door of her Porsche Boxter that she had just driven onto her driveway.

"It’s ten at night and I am damn tired," she mutters while looking at her watch and walking towards the door of her house.

It had been two weeks since Mr. Lyle and Brigitte had "disappeared". Her father was mildly worried, but had been mainly upset about the fact that they hadn’t phoned or said anything about their "vacation", as Daddy had put it. She had chosen not to say anything about her brother’s and step-mother’s plot against her, that Broots had "accidentally" over-heard from the doorway of Mr. Lyle’s office just before he was going to deliver his latest lead concerning Jarod. She was going to handle the two faced bitch and her psycho brother herself, she had stubbornly decided.

Those two weeks had been hell for her. The regular dead-end search for Jarod and the little clues he left her to help her uncover her past, his last gift had been a diary of her mother’s, any regular person would be in the middle of a breakdown if they had been in the position Miss Parker was in. Where as she, being the Ice Queen that she is, had a booming headache and her back was stiff, reminding her of the shot to her back that she had "received" in May. She was grateful to him for the diary, but she would never let him know.

Miss Parker took a step onto her porch, selected the key to her door from her keychain (which was already in her hand from the car), inserted it into the keyhole, turned the key and opened the door. She stepped in. Before she could even switch on the light or take her key out of the lock, she felt a surge of pain go through her body as she was hit in her back by something hard. She fell to the floor. During her last few seconds of consciousness, she could feel the prick of a needle being forced into her right arm. She fought to stay conscious, but she couldn’t take the pain. Her body went limp.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Feeling the suspense? I just *had* to do that to you. Don’t worry, you’ll find out what’s going to happen.
At least I think you will. LOL. I’m serious; I’ll write Part 4 don’t worry.




Let me know what you think