Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: They're not mine but if I were a big important producer person, I'd buy the rights to the Pretender and do what I please with the characters! And then the day is mine... well... um... errr.. Never mind just disregard that last remark. BTW if you are a big important producer person don't sue I only make $5.60 an hour, it wouldn't be worth it. Oh yea I don't own any of the other stuff I mention in the story. As a side note I wish I had the money to buy Freakylinks so I could save it after its death in Fox's sci-fi death time slot. So there!

Note: There's a reference to the show Freakylinks. May it rest in peace! And some spoof remarks that get thrown back and fourth.



Dreamland
part 4
By: The Injury Princess





"Where the hell am I?" Parker shouted, as she walked into the room Sidney turned from the painting he'd been looking at on the far wall. "I haven't the slighted idea." He said taking a seat at the round table in the center of the room. Miss. Parker sat down on a couch which was surprisingly comfortable.

"Oh Miss. Parker." A deep voice called from her left. Miss. Parker jumped a little when she turned to see Jarod sitting next to her. "Jesus!" she shouted as she reached for her gun.

"No gun." He said, and he was right, there was no gun when she reached at her side.

"How did you...?" She asked puzzled.

"Just sit back and enjoy the show." Jarod replied as he leaned back to watch the stars. They danced and twinkled and made a magnificent light show.

"What is going on here?" Lyle yelled as he walked in to find a room full of people looking at the stars. "How did you all get here? Why are all you people looking at the stupid stars? How did I get here?"

"Calm down Lyle," Jarod suggested, "we're all just relaxing. We don't know how we got here but you don't see anyone else yelling and ruining the show now do you?"

Lyle looked around at Jarod, Miss. Parker, Sidney, Broots, Angelo, and many others that were all staring up into the sky. "Well then how the hell did I get thrown into this then?" Lyle demanded. "It looks like a good guy convention or something to me." Lyle looked around the room; his eyes fell on an unfamiliar face. "And who the hell is he?" Lyle shouted.

"Who me? Ah I'm just a freak along for the ride." Derek said and turned back to his laptop. Lyle sighed. "Relax, he's harmless, his show only lasted nine episodes." Miss. Parker laughed. "Hey we got five unaired, that's fourteen." Derek threw in but even he know it wasn't much of a come back. "Good luck getting Fox to air them." Broots laughed.

"At least I didn't get replaced be a movie night." Derek shot over at the group. "No. You got replaced by three other freaks with computers." Miss. Parker mocked. Derek, deciding that there was no further use fighting a losing battle, returned to his computer. Miss. Parker shook her head and sat back down on the couch next to Jarod.

"Well now what do we do?" Lyle asked. "OK the better question is how did we get up here?" Broots asked hurriedly. "What?' Miss. Parker asked looking around, sure enough they had some how been transported to atop of a large bridge. Jarod peered out over the edge. "Is that the statue of liberty?' He asked with a worried tone in his voice.

"This is all just one bad dream." Miss. Parker hissed. "Miss. Parker you may be on to something." Sidney said as he continued to sip his tea. "Sid, are you trying to say that this really is a dream?" Parker questioned. "Well I'm saying who's to say. I don't remember how I got here do you?" Sidney posed the question to the group they all nodded their heads no.

"Then I think the real question then should be whose dream is it." Jarod stated.

"Well it's not mine because I haven't shot anyone yet, and it isn't Broots because I'm still wearing all my cloths." Miss. Parker laughed and Broots blushed. "And it can't be mine because Rains is still alive, at least I think he is. Is he?" Sidney asked.

"Hey it's a dream remember anything can happen." Jarod said looking over at Miss. Parker, she turned and met his gaze. Jarod stared deeply into Miss. Parker's eyes; he leaned in to kiss her as she moved closer until their lips were just about to touch and they both froze as if they had both reached the same sudden epiphany.

"A shipper!" They said in unison. "A what?" Broots asked. "Let's just say it's someone who watches too much TV." Miss. Parker responded not really wanting to go into to much detail. "But what's worse," Jarod added in, "we've got a fan fiction writer on our hand."

"They irritate me." Lyle said gritting his teeth. "That's just because they only use you when they need an all propose bad guy. You usually don't get set up." Miss. Parker rolled her eyes in the direction of Jarod. "I don't mind fanfic writers that much." Derek shyly remarked from behind the pc monitor Miss. Parker gave him one of her Ice Queen death glairs and returned her focus back to her cup of tea. "So who's dreaming?" Broots asked still puzzled.

"It couldn't be." Jarod thought aloud looking over at Miss. Parker who knew instantly what he was implying. "Of course it could." She replied annoyed. "Does she ever give it a rest?" Jarod asked. "No. The less time she spends writing the more time she spends dreaming about writing." Miss. Parker added angrily.

"Come on Fawn, wake up!" She shouted towards the sky. "Who?" Lyle asked thinking they had all gone crazy.

"The dreamer." Jarod answered him. "Fawn,

~~~~~~

“Fawn."

"Phone." Nicole said looking down at her roommate, who had been face down in a textbook with her keyboard on her lap, asleep. "Huh?" Fawn asked groggily. "It's Jen." Nicole replied handing over the phone and leaving the room.

"Hey," said the voice on the other end of the phone, "caught you drooling in your history book didn't I?" She asked mockingly.

"Yes, no! I had the coolest dream! I wrote a pretender fanfic and it was great. It was all about dreams. I wrote three different parts with the characters' greatest fears! Jarod lost Miss. Parker to the Centre, Miss. Parker became the hunted, and Sidney became the lab rat and I..."

"Whoa, girl, hold on." Jen broke in to the fast passed rambling. "College is that fun that you miss your fanfic?" She laughed. "I guess you've got a point." Fawn laughed as well. "Besides you know you don't have time for that any more any way. You know, on to bigger and better things like your dad says." Jen added.

"Yea. I wish I had enough time though. It was a pretty good idea."


THE END