Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: They're not mine but if I were a big important producer person, I’d buy the rights to the Pretender and do what I please with the characters! And then the day is mine... well... um... errr.. Never mind just disregard that last remark. BTW if you are a big important producer person don't sue I only make $5.15 an hour, it wouldn't be worth it.


Note: It’s short but sweet… or maybe not that sweet. Heeheehee.



Dreamland
part 1
By: The Injury Princess






“Jarod stop or I’ll shoot!” Miss Parker shouted, Jarod and turned to face her.

“Go ahead. Shoot me, anything’s gotta be better than this.” He shot back angrily.

“You know I can’t do that Jarod.” She said as she walked closer, never taking her gun off him.

“Oh why not? Because I’m worth more alive than dead?”

“No.” She replied. “You know the answer to that one.”

“You wont admit what I know.” He said bitterly.

He was testing her. He was trying to make her angry, and from what he could see, it was working. “Admit what?” She growled as she suddenly grabbed him by the shirt collar and pushed him into the small out cove and to a wall. Her body was very close to his; he could feel her breath on his face. “That I love you.” As she said this, she moved in even closer and kissed him and each kiss there after giving was to more passion. Jarod fumbled around until he unbutton her jacket and placed his hands firmly on her lower back, pulling her even closer into him while she ran her hands through his hair.

Shorter kisses followed, in which Jarod found the opportunity, lost during their long breathless kisses, to speak.

“Parker,”

“I,”

“Love you.”

“I,”

“Always,”

“Have.”

“Never,”

“Leave,”

“Me.”

“Never.” She responded as she moved her hands down to the bottom of his shirt. With on quick movement they had successfully removed his shirt and continued kissing. Suddenly a loud noise rang out; Parker pulled back and her eyes fluttered open. It took a moment for Jarod to realize that she had been shot. As she began to fall, he reached out and caught her, easing her body to the floor. He pulled his hands out from under her; they were already covered with blood.

“Don’t die on me Parker, I need you.” He grabbed her hands while tears fell from his face; he knew there was nothing he could do to save her.

“I love you Jarod.” She whispered as she closed her eyes. He looked down at her; sobbing as the tears streaming down his face. Feeling as if his heart lay broken in a million peaces on the floor beside her.

“Grab him.” He heard a voice from behind him say as two sweepers quickly pulled him to his feet. “And depose of the body.”

“Lyle! You bastered. You killed her!” Jarod struggled but there was no way of breaking free.

Lyle smiled. “Oh, she’s probably not dead yet. I’ve always had a problem with my aim, always a little low. Oh well, take him away.”

“Parker!” Jarod shouted as two more sweepers moved in and began to wrap up her body. “Lyle I’ll kill you! Parker!” As the two men began to drag Jarod away, the room grew darker. “Parker!” He shouted once more as his eyes shot open. He was in bed, asleep.

A dream. He thought as he reached up and wiped a tear from his check.