Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Fireman Jarod
By: G. Barton

Fire Station #5
Virginia Beach, VA

Jarod stayed behind to work on the old fire truck. It was his turn to make sure it would be ready for the next trip out. He was bent over the table laying his tools out when a woman walked in. She saw him busy in the corner.

"Jarod!" She called out.

Jarod's eyes lit up. He knew that very familiar voice.

"Parker." He turned around to see her wearing a fireman's jacket and red hard hat.

She leaned seductively against the pole. "Have you ever done it in a big red truck before?" She asked as the jacket slid down her naked body.

He took several brisk steps toward her. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you." She didn't move.

He pressed his body against hers as he gave her a kiss. "The rest of the boys will be back soon." He whispered in her ear.

"Then we better get started." She smiled as she took his hand and lead him to the fire truck.

Jarod took the hard hat off her head and threw it down on the ground as he climbed in after her.

Parker jerked him down onto her naked body. As he kissed her neck, she began removing his clothes. It wasn't long until they were caught up in each other. She met his every thrust as he met her every moan.

It wasn't long until a fire alarm went off, causing both of them to jump. Jarod leapt to his feet. He raced over to look out the window and relaxed when he realized it was a false alarm. He went back to the truck to find Parker had left.

He picked up his clothes and began slipping them back on when he saw a note lying on the table. He walked over to read it.

Jarod,

See you next time I'm on 'fire'.

Parker

A smile formed on his lips as he thought of his next pretend and how she would surprise him.

The End!