Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.



I was watching a commercial and this came out of it. Do you need to put a disclaimer for commercials? Here it is if you do.

Disclaimer: “Mentos” candy and commercial does not belong to me they belong to their creators and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.



Commercial
By: 24



Jarod just finished his latest pretend and walked out of the building. He was walking by the alleyway when he heard the sound of screeching tires making him turn around. The people got out and Jarod turned to run away when he found Miss Parker, Sydney and sweepers coming out of the car. He raced down the alleyway glancing behind him as he ran.



“Jarod, stop or I’ll shoot.”



“I’m not going back.”



“Oh, yes you are.”



“Nope, not today.”



He raced ahead of them and looked back again to find that he was leaving them in the dust behind him. He ducked inside of one of the many doorways and breathed a sigh of relief. He then got something out of his jacket pocket as Miss Parker and crew came into the brightly lighted warehouse, but Jarod was already on the other side. He showed them the package and said.



“Mentos the Freshmaker” and quickly disappeared.