Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Caught
By: G. Barton

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters in this story. They are own by NBC, but I would like to say I probably made them a lot more happy than they do. Please, guys don't sue me for that. I know you do your best.

Summary: This story takes off at the end of Betrayed. I hope you like it. Miss Parker's thoughts in red.

Parker is sitting in her office. She was thinking about the last night she saw Jarod before he left the Centre. She remembers it like it was yesterday.

She was working late one night. Sitting at her desk Jarod came in and stood at the doorway. She looked up at him and said, "What are you doing here?"

He didn't answer. He just walked over to her. She looked up into his eyes. She could tell he was in pain. She said again, "What are you doing here?"

Still Jarod didn't answer. He walked over to the chair she was sitting in and bent down beside her on the floor He grabbed her waist and hugged her. She didn't know what to do. She tried to pull away but couldn't so she wrapped her arms around him to comfort him as she hugged him. Jarod then pulled her down to when he was sitting on the floor. He pulled her closer to where his head was on her breast.

"Jarod." she said softly. Still no answer. He looked up into her blue eyes and she in his brown. Their lips met and his tongue slipped inside her mouth. She pulled away and his lips moved down her neck. He came to her low cut blouse and began to unbutton it.

She said again, "Jarod, we can't....." He stopped her with his fingers on her lips. He went back to unbuttoning her blouse. He ran his hands down her chest and back up to her back. He was looking to unfasten her bra. She whispered, "It's in the front."

His hands wandered back to the front and undone her bra. He caressed each breast with his hand. She fell back to the floor taking him with her. He grazed her nipple until it begin to get hard. He took his tongue and flicked it while holding onto her other breast. He opened his mouth and took her breast, sucking gently. He began to squeeze the other one as he sucked. Parker ran her fingers through his hair and moaned gently to his touching. He stopped and looked up at her taking her lips again. As his tongue moved into her mouth, his hand moved down her body to her skirt. He stroked her innerthigh lightly before removing her black lace panties. Her hands moved up his back and dug in his shoulder as he teased her with his fingertips. She grabbed his shirt and torn it off of him. She continued moaning as he rubbed her soft body with his hands. Her hands then moved down his chest and to his waist line. She unbuttoned his jeans and rubbed his groin area in a small circular motions. His hands moved back to her breast. He took the other breast into his mouth. Her body moved to met his. When she was tired of being teased she helped him find his way inside her. Jarod grabbed her hand and moved it back to his chest. It wasn't long until he had his body moving with hers. He gazed deeply into her eyes. As he went to kiss her again, she flipped him over to where she was on top. She sat up a half way and kissed his chest. She ran her tongue over his breast, then back up his neck to his mouth. She plunged on top of him having him call out her name softly. He pulled her back closer to him and kissed her again. After a while of having a thin sheet of sweat covering their bodies she fell down on him. He wrapped his arms around her holding her tight. She wanted so much to pull way but couldn't. She didn't know if it was because she had him right where she wanted him or she just wanted to fill loved at that moment. Then they fell asleep.

The next morning, Parker woke to footsteps outside her door. She found Jarod's head laying on her stomach. She had her arms wrapped him, holding him tight. She moved slightly to wake him. "Jarod, someone is coming." she said softly, hoping no one could hear her. Jarod rose and left to same way he came in. Parker dressed and quickly laid her head down on her desk as if she was asleep.

A man in suit walked in. "Parker, you're still here. Don't tell me you slept here all night." he said.

"Syd, you must have woke me." She looked around and added, "I guess I did. What time is it?"

"8:00" he answered.

"I think I will go home for a while. Call me if you need something. I will be back soon." she said as she got up from her chair.

Parker was still sitting at her desk thinking about that night. She was mad at Jarod for leaving. He just left without saying a word. She was used to doing that to men but for a man to do that to her. Well, that just didn't happen. She sat back in her chair when Broots came in. "Miss Parker, this came for you." he said. He could tell she wasn't her same ole' self.

She came back to reality when she heard, "Miss Parker." She realized Broots was talking. "What?" she said snappily.

Broot knew she was back after hearing her. "This came to you. Are you okay?" he said again.

She glared at him and he quickly took off before she could answer. She opened the box to find a long stem red rose with a note. She read it and said to herself, "Okay, Jarod what are you up to now?" She shut the box and noticed the sticker on it. She read it. She quickly got up and took off. "I know where this place is." she said to herself as she went flying by Sydney and Broots who were standing in the hall.

"What is that about?" Sydney asked.

"I don't know. Maybe that gift was from Jarod." he answered.

"What gift?"

"The one I just took to her."

"Broots, see if you can find out where it came from." Sydney said as he left, leaving Broots standing there alone.

********

Jarod grabbed his jacket and was headed out the door. He opened the door to find a beautiful young lady standing there. He jumped as she said, "Hello Jarod. You're just been caught."

"Miss Parker...how did you find me?" he answered slowly.

"That's not important. Where do you think you are going?"

"Out." he answered.

"Not anymore. Now, turn around. You're not going anywhere." she said as she walked in, shuting the door behind her.

She walked around looking the place over. Jarod sat down on the bed watching her every move.

"Miss Parker..." he said.

"Shh..." she answered.

Jarod didn't say another word. He sat there quitely. She walked over to him and straddled him. "Jarod, I understand now why you left but why didn't you tell me."

He looked at her puzzled. "What are you talking about?"

"The day you left the Centre."

"Yeah." he answered.

"Well, I went home to freshen up and when I got back Sydney told me you left. No note, no word of any kind, that wasn't like you. I didn't understand why you left until a few days ago when Sydney showed me the tape."

"What tape?" he asked.

"The tape of you and Daman."

"Oh." he said under his breath.

"Sydney explained it to me. I thought I did something to you. Besides, I am not used to the guy leaving me the way you did." she said as she gazed into his eyes.

He could smell the cologne she was wearing. He smelled the same as it did that night. His lips found hers again. She pulled back.

"I'm not falling for this again." she said as she went to get up.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her back to him. "I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye." he whispered.

She looked into his eyes again. Then kissed him. She knew it wasn't right but it felt so good to have him next to her again. It wasn't long until they find each other like they did that night.

Parker looked into Jarod's eyes and said, "Why did you do it?"

"Do what?" he asked as he took her hand into his. He held it tight. Then kissed it.

"Come to me that night and leave the next day."

"Because I love you. I wanted to have you and knew that was my last chance before leaving."

"But you looked upset that night."

"I was." he said softly.

"Why?" she asked confused.

"I had just lost a friend and I was afraid I was losing another one."

"Me." she answered.

"Yeah." he whispered. Changing the subject he said, "I guess now you are going to take me back."

She look down at his chest then back to his eyes. "No. At least, not now." she answered.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I got my answers to why you left." she replied. She laid there for a minute and got up. She left his side to get dressed. She bent back down and gave him one last kiss. "Next time." she said.

"We'll see." he said as he watched her go for the door.

"Next time you won't be so lucky." she replied as she opened the door and walked out. Jarod laid there in bed and thought about her. Then he got up and finished what he was doing before he got interupted.

**********

Later that night, Parker's phone rings. "What?" she answered.

"I'm not used to a lady leaving me the way you did." Jarod said on the other end.

Parker smiled and said, "I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye."

"It's okay." he answered.

"Jarod."

"What?"

"What you said earlier? Me too." she answered softly.

"To which one." he said.

"Both." she answered. She hung up the phone and turned off the light. She closed her eyes to go to sleep.

Jarod hung up teh phone and stared out the window of his apartment thinking about her before closing his eyes for the night.

The End!