Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Never


Every time they met, should have been the last...


He runs a feather over her body, the tip lightly glancing to caress her skin. She watches the white dance over her skin and wonders if he's looking for the little girl he tickled.

It stops on her lips and now she watches him. He smiles, an ironic wry smile telling her without words that he never planned this to happen.

When his lips touch hers, she almost believes him.


The next morning he gives her the feather and asks her to come with him.

"Never," she says.

He nods and doesn't kiss her goodbye.

* * *



He strokes her nipple hard and hovers over it with his mouth. His breath is feather light and more arousing than it should be. He bites slightly and she knows it's because he's always liked her to hiss in anguish.

She pulls his face to hers, and tangles her hands in his hair. She stops and looks at him a moment, but whatever she's looking for isn't there so she stops his questioning look with another kiss.


The next morning he strokes her hair and asks her to come with him.

"Never," she says.

He nods and drops a kiss on her shoulder.

* * *



He flicks her clit with his fingers and she loves the way she can't breathe when he does.

She almost gasps his name and notices he pauses. Now is no time for talking and she lets him know with a searing kiss. He strokes her face with his other hand, probably watching and feeling her reaction to him. It's too romantic; she kisses him again, knowing she'll never get enough of his taste.


The next morning he rubs her thigh and asks her to come with him.

"Never," she says.

He nods sadly and kisses her forehead.

* * *




He licks the inside of her thigh, pausing to drop a butterfly kiss here and there as he travels. She watches his too long hair move and loves the way it brushes against her thigh, she repeats his name again and again and comes damaging expensive sheets.

He lies level with her and she's still panting slightly. She rolls him on his back and kisses him hard; it speaks nothing of love, only possession.

She knows it, but right now, doesn't much care.


The next morning he strokes her lips and asks her to come with him.

"Never," she says.

He nods sadly and kisses her deeply.

* * *



He enters her slowly; he never wants to hurt her. She moves with him and wonders if this is the only time she doesn't fight him.

He climaxes first, she kisses him as he comes, cutting off her first name. He untangles a hand from her damp hair and watches her as she joins him.

She kisses him down to his nipple and he smiles tiredly.


The next morning he pins her down and asks her to come with him.


"Never," she says.

He leans down so they're chest-to-chest, her breasts rub invitingly against him, he whispers in her ear.

"Then can I stay?"

"Forever," she says.

Finish.