Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

XX – THE CENTRE


From art-deco to *#@!


 


 


A long time ago I used to be a building, now I'm a pile of bricks. My shape remains the same, but my guts are all twisted. Ever since the day that landlord came to shut me down that I have dreams about a wrecking ball hitting me until there's nothing left but rubble.


I housed the most powerful secret criminal organization in the world for nearly a century! Now I have aisles with lady's accessories, detergents, a kid's section and a butcher's corner. It's a drop off! I used to have a sort of a butcher's corner and a kid's sections, but not like this. The first was the place where Raines or Cox played with their victims; the other was where they stored the kids. You know, for the experiments.


Ah... I can still feel the sound of their cries of pain and fear trapped inside my walls. Of course, all those walls were brought down and replaced with plaster, so all I can feel right now is as real as Lyle's hair. I almost preferred to be a public toilet instead of this.


How I wish someone would just blow me out of my misery...


 


 


 


FINITO