Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

 

 

 

Emily got up early the next morning and went to go get the paper. She opened the door and walked in. Her father and Jeremy were up and were eating breakfast already. She had already eaten breakfast before she had gone out to get the paper.

 

She opened it and looked though the ads and saw an answer to her ad that she had put in the paper.

 

“Dad, she answered the ad.”

 

“Are you sure it’s her?”

 

“Yes, I’m sure.” Emily replied. “I know where to meet her.”

 

“Then lets go.”

 

----

 

Emily stood at the meeting place and waited for her mother. Major Charles and Jeremy would be hiding and would come out after Emily would talk to her. She looked around and then suddenly saw her mother walking towards her.

 

“Emily, it’s so good to see you.”

 

“Mom, I’m so glad that you could make it.”

 

They hugged each other and then sat near the fountain.

 

“Mom, I have to tell you something.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Dad’s here.”

 

“Where is he?” She said looking around trying to find him.

 

“Before I bring them out. I have to tell you something else. There is a boy with him. His name is Jeremy, but he had a project name. It was Gemini. It was because he’s Jarod’s clone.”

 

“They cloned my boy? How could they do that?”

 

“Because the Centre is greedy, but we don’t have to worry about that anymore. It’s finally gone from our lives.”

 

“I know and for that I’m glad. We can finally stop running.”

 

Emily turned to where the two were hiding and signaled them that it was okay to come out of hiding.

 

“I can’t believe you’re here.” She ran up to her husband and hugged. She then turned to Jeremy.

 

“I’m so sorry what you had to go through.” She hugged the boy and he hugged back.