Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

 

 

 

He spent the next day going though his files, the other files and the DSA’s. He couldn’t believe the things that the Centre was involved in. He guessed that he shouldn’t be surprised in what they were involved in since what he had done inside the Centre.

 

He noticed that there was nothing about Miss Parker, or Sydney in these DSA’s, or files and thought that maybe Angelo would be right. Maybe if he did send the files and DSA’s to the FBI and told them to get out of the Centre than they would never know.

 

He then wondered what if he was inside the FBI and brought the files with him, but then he thought if he did do that then he would have to go back. If he went back then Mr. Parker, Mr. Lyle, or Mr. Raines would see him and they might say something. He decided to mail them instead. Someone he knew he could trust.

 

He went to the mailbox and mailed the files to an FBI Agent that he trusted and he could call to see how it was doing. He could keep an eye on things from far away. He liked this idea better. He would call in a couple of days.

 

“This is Agent Gracen.”

 

“This is Jarod Miller.”

 

“You mean Agent Miller.”

 

“Yes, this is Agent Miller. I was wondering how you were doing.”

 

“Good. We just got an interesting case. It’s about some corporation in Blue Cove, Delaware. They have been involved in a lot of things. We should be doing something about it in a day, or so.”

 

“Sounds interesting.”

 

“Yes, it does. What have you been doing?”

 

“Nothing. Just a boring case that doesn’t sound as interesting like yours.”

 

“Hey, I’ve got to go.”

 

“Can you keep me posted?”

 

“Sure. What is your number?”

 

He said his number and then hung up. He quickly dialed a number

 

“This is Sydney.”

 

“Sydney. I want you to get out of the Centre. I sent some files to the FBI and they are going to shut down the Centre in a few days. Get out now, so they won’t know that you are there.”


”Are you sure?”

 

“Yes, I just talked to the person who I sent it to.”

 

“Okay.”

 

He hung up the phone and dialed another phone number. He hoped that she would listen to him like Sydney did.

 

“What?”

 

“Miss Parker, you need to get out of the Centre. I sent some files to the FBI and they are going to bring down the Centre in a few days.”

 

“Sure, Jarod. You are just trying to get me out of the Centre on one of your games. I don’t need this Jarod.”

 

“This is not a game, Miss Parker. I’m serious. I sent files to the FBI and just contacted him and he told me they were going to raid the Centre in a few days. You need to get out now.”

 

“You better not be playing a game with me, Jarod.”

 

“Believe me, Miss Parker I’m not.”

 

“Okay.”

 

He hung up and then dialed another number.

 

“This is Broots.”

 

“Broots you need to get out of the Centre. I sent files to the FBI about the Centre and they are going to raid the Centre in a few days.”

 

“Thank you, Jarod. Thank you for getting my baby back to me.”

 

“You’re welcome, Broots. A child should be with a parent that loves them.”

 

“I hope that you can find your family, Jarod.”

 

“Thank you, Broots.”

 

He hung up and stared out the window.