Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

 

 

 

Miss Parker got home from another day of chasing the lab rat and she was tired. Tired of the day-to-day traipsing all over the world trying to find a science experiment that didn’t want to come back home. She threw her keys on the table and walked towards the kitchen. She was taking time off from trying to catch Jarod since her friend was going to be staying with her. The last time she had seen her was when her second child was born a little boy she and her husband had named Ian.

 

The next day she had gotten up and took a shower then went downstairs to have breakfast. She cleaned up the kitchen and then went towards the window when she heard a car come up the driveway. She opened the door when she saw who it was.

 

“Amelia, it’s so good to see you again.” She hugged her friend.

 

It’s good to see you too.” She said as she hugged her back.

 

“Let me help you.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

Amelia stepped into the house and looked around.

 

“This is a beautiful house, Miss Parker.”

 

“It was my Mother’s.” She said with a hint of sadness. “How are Riley and the kids?”

 

“They are fine.”

 

“Any photos of them?”

 

“Of course.” She dug out the latest photo of the kids out.

 

“They are getting bigger and bigger.” She replied as she handed them back to her.

 

“Yes, they are growing up fast.” She said as she looked at the photo as she put it away.

 

They talked some more and watched a little bit of T.V.