Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

 

Kidnapped

 

 

They led Jarod to the elevator and when they didn’t stop at the floor that they were supposed to stop he knew that he was in trouble.

 

“Where are you taking me?”

 

“None of your business labrat.”

 

The doors opened and as it opened Jarod stepped back. Raines, Willie and some more sweepers were standing there waiting for them. Willie and one of the sweepers grabbed at Jarod and Jarod fought.

 

“No.” He said as he tried to get away.

 

Raines nodded to one of the men who quickly stuck a hypodermic needle into Jarod’s arm. He was feeling a little sleepy and tried to fight it, but he couldn’t and his lids closed on their own.

 

“You may go now. We have him.” Raines said to Sam and the other sweeper.

 

“Yes, Sir.” They said and walked back to the elevators.

 

-----

 

Sydney couldn’t believe it. The turnaround that Jarod had taken from the man who said he would never do another sim for the Centre again from the man who was doing everything that they told him to do. Little did he know that two days ago that Jarod was in Raine’s lab.

 

Mr. Raines and Mr. Parker were looking at the footage of Jarod and Sydney working.

 

“I told you that it would work.”

 

“Yes, you did. Somebody needs to tell Sydney what happened, so he won’t say anything to undo what you had done.”

 

“I’ll have someone do that.”

 

“Good.” He replied as he watched Jarod work. He smiled and said. “The Centre’s back in business.”

 

The End