Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Author's Chapter Notes:
I edited the story so it's easier to read. The third chapter is new.

Disclaimer: Jarod and Miss Parker are not mine. They belong to their creators.  

Author’s note: This is my first fanfic, so be nice… No, just tell me honestly what you think of it.    

Intolerable cruelty

By Morgan  

Miss Parker laid unconscious and barely dressed on a table in the middle of a large room. The only thing she wore was black lace lingerie. Her writs and ankles were tied with leather strips to the corresponding corner of the table. The room had two large windows on one side, with thick dark velvet curtains. The wood burning in the fireplace provided comfortable warmth. The only light, accept from the flames in the fireplace, was provided through huge candlesticks, which were strategically placed in the room.


Miss Parker began to regain consciousness. She moaned softly and blinked her eyes.  She tried to focus which was rather difficult because the room was barely lit. ‘Where the hell am I?!  What the hell happened?!’ She thought still in a haze. 

She heard soft footsteps. When she tried to move, she noticed that she couldn’t. She tried again, first her arms, then her legs. Suddenly she was wide awake when she realised that she was tied up. The footsteps came closer. A cold chill ran down her spine. She turned her head in an attempt to see who was coming. A dark figure was slowly approaching her. But the room was to dark and the figure was still to far away to determine who he was.

Fear and anger overcame her. She began to writhe to free herself, but it had no use. Slightly out off breath, she settled back on the table. When the dark individual was close enough to identify, her anger took the upper-hand. She glared at him, lunged forward and growled: “You sick bastard!”  When I get my hands on him… I’m going to kill him.’  The leather strips kept her restrained on the table, otherwise she would have attacked him like a wolf with rabies. 

He thought to himself with a smirk: ‘If looks could kill, I would be death.’ He walked up to the table and said on a calm and controlled tone: “You’re awake … Finally…” His eyes roamed over her body as he walked round the table. 

With eyes full of anger she growled: “Are you enjoying the view?” ‘He better be!’ He looked straight in her eyes and answered her with a tone of enjoyment in his voice and a smile on his lips: “Very much.” ‘Very much indeed!’ At this she lunged forward for a second time and growled sarcastically: “I’m glad. Now untie me. Playtime is over!” 

He ran the back of his hand over her arm and replied with a low soothing voice: “Now, now Miss Parker…” He bowed forward and whispered in her ear: “Playtime’s just begun.”  His touch send shivers, from excitement down her spine and goose bumps appeared all over her body.  With his right hand he retrieved an ostrich feather out of the back pocket of his jeans. 

Her eyes shifted several times from the face of her captivator to the feather and back. ‘What the hell? How could he know that fantasy?’ She thought. ‘Why wouldn’t he? He’s Jarod. He knows practically everything. But, I won’t give in! Not easily anyway!’

Without saying a word he started to trace the contours of her body with the tip of the feather. When he reached her right side, she had to struggle to keep her ‘Ice Queen mask’ intact, because her sides where very ticklish.  

He moved the feather up, along the side of her breast to her collarbone and traced its contours. Then he tickled her neck, jaw line and the contour of her right ear. He moved the feather from her ear to her right arm and traced it several times up and down. Then he moved round the table to her left side to give it the same treatment. 

He teased the outlining of her bra several times. He stopped at the spot between her breasts and ran the tip of the feather down her abdomen to top of her panties and back up. More then once he stopped to trace circles round her bellybutton. Caused by the ticklishness of her body and her upcoming arousal, she closed her eyes and arched her back slightly. Her reaction didn’t go by unnoticed and put a smirk on Jarods’ face. ‘The ‘Ice Queen’ is melting. I knew she would!’ He thought to himself. 

He moved along her hipbone to her gorgeous long legs, he liked so much. He ran the feather up and down her left leg. He looked at her and she looked him right in his eyes daring him to proceed. ‘Go ahead, let’s see what you’re made of?’ She provokes him, without saying anything, just looking him straight in the eye.  

‘I’ll take you up on that challenge, Miss Parker.’ He said wordlessly and began to tease her inner thighs slow and softly. 

‘Oh God!’ She thought. 

When she felt that the teasing with the feather had stopped and another sensation came in its place, she lifted her head up, to see what he was up to. He had laid the feather aside and had his hand just above her skin. So close, jet not touching. She felt the warmth of his hand radiate onto her leg. 

He moved his hand from her leg along her abdomen to her breasts. He traced the curves of her breasts and circled her nipples with one finger, without actually toughing her. 

Then he slit his hand to her left arm and ran the back of his hand up and down her arm. He traced her collarbone and moved to the other side of the table to hover over her right arm. 

He went back to her breasts and nipples and traced them with his finger. Her longing and arousal were getting the better of her and she let escape a soft moan and arched her back.  As response to her actions he asked her in a low voice, continuing his teasing of her body: “Do you want me to touch you?” 

She glared at him unsuccessfully, because her eyes and body were betraying her. “No!” ‘Yes!’  

“Are you sure?” 

“Yes!” ‘No’  

“Ok.” He said, continuing his movements over her body. 

The anticipation of his touch on her body was nearly killing her. But she wasn’t ready to give in. Jet. 

When his hand was hovering over her abdomen, she moved her body slightly upward so it would collide with his skin. But he had anticipated her movement and her action failed. ‘Almost there.’ He smiled to himself. 

When he leaned over her to tease her left breast she could feel his body heat radiating on her body. ‘Oh god! I can’t take it any more! You win! Touch me, please!!’ Her mind screamed.  

“Do you want me to touch you?” He asked again.

“No.” ‘Oh god, yes!!’

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.” ‘No.’

“Ok.”  He stepped back and went to her legs. He hovered over them using his both hands. Then with one hand he started to tease the inner side of her right leg. Slowly moving up to her thigh.  A moan escaped her lips and she arched her back. 

After teasing her inner thigh a little longer, he moved back to the upperparts of her body and lowered his face and blew cool air up and down her abdomen. Then he did the same with her nipples, alternating between left and right. 

The sensation of the air blown on her send shivers trough her spine and was driving her crazy. ‘I can’t take is any longer? This is intolerable! This is intolerable cruelty!!’ 

She finally decided to give in and growled in a low dangerous voice full of longing: “If you don’t touch me right NOW, I’m so gonna wring your neck when I’m free.” 

‘Finally.’ “Now, we can’t have that, can we?” He said just before he closed his mouth over her nipple and started to lick and nibble it trough the fabric of her bra. He placed his right hand on her left side and caressed it. 

As response to his touch she closed her eyes, arched her back and moaned with contentment. He repeated his actions on her other breast and then liked his way down her abdomen to tease her bellybutton. Meanwhile he caressed her inner thigh with is right hand. He nibbled on her skin and took a piece skin between his teeth pulled on it and let it go. He licked his way down, over to her panties and traced the contours of it with his tong, several times sliding his tong under the elastic band of it. 

She went ballistic under his touch, arching her back and moaning. Then an irritable noise wiggled his way trough her haze of arousal. ‘What the hell?!

 





Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think of it.