Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Remember

Miss Parker

By: 24

Jarod and Jasmine turned to the new voice and looked at her. Jarod wondered why she would know his name and then finally recovered.

“Do I know you? And how do you know my name?”

“You don’t know who I am? My name is Miss Parker.”

“No, I’m sorry. I had a car accident a year ago and don’t know my past.”

“What happened?”

“First of all how do you know who I am?”

“We were childhood friends. We met when we were eleven years old.” She couldn’t very well tell him that the reason they met was because it was a sim.

“How did we meet?”

“My father brought me to work and you were there.”

“Your Dad knew my Dad? Did he know my Mother? Did I have any brothers, or sisters?”

“I don’t know if my father knew your parents. Probably not. You had a brother, but he died. You do have a sister.”

“How did my brother die?”

“Jarod, don’t you think we should move this into the house?”

“You’re right Jasmine. Miss Parker please come in.” Miss Parker sat down on the couch and looked around. “Do you want anything to drink?”

“No, thank you.”

“Now back to the question. How did my brother die?”

“He was shot and killed.”

“Did you know my brother too?”

“No, I didn’t even know you had a brother.”

“Did you know my parents, or sister?”

“I met your father once and I didn’t know you had a sister either.”

“So where do you work?”

“I work where you used to work.”

“Where is that?”

“It’s a company that had been in my family for generations.”

“What do you do there? What did I do there?”

“I do different things. You did research for the company.”

“Oh.”

Jarod had more questions, but Jasmine felt that Miss Parker was getting tired and decided that tomorrow they could get together.

Miss Parker made her way to the motel she was staying and called Sydney. She didn’t tell him why he needed to come to Dallas. Sydney would be there tomorrow and she would take him to see Jarod. She knew that he needed to make sure that his pretender was okay even if he didn’t remember his past.

TBC