Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

 

Time

 

 

Angelo scurried around wondering what he could do for Jarod. He was in danger of coming back to this place. He had to help. He turned his head to the door and opened it.

 

“Friends help, Jarod. Need information.”

 

He walked to the computer. No one knew that he was using the computer to keep in contact with Jarod and nobody would know that he helped Jarod again. He smiled at the times that he had helped Jarod and kept in contact with him over the years.

 

His fingers flew over the computer as he hit the send button. They would help him, he was sure of it. He scampered off and opened a box of cracker jacks, poured some of them out and ate them. He loved these sweet morsels of popcorn. They were tasty. He remembered when Miss Parker had given him some when they were younger and he thought that they were tasty. He had been hooked on them ever since. Mr. Raines even gave him some to eat when he was out.

 

He went to the grate and slipped into it. He watched as Sydney paced around his desk as Broots stood by.

 

“I’m sorry, Sydney. I found it and Miss Parker was there.”

 

“It’s okay, Broots. It’s your job to find Jarod.”

 

The phone rang and Sydney answered it.

 

“This is Sydney.”

 

“We got him. He was still at his last place that Broots found. We have to stay a couple of days here, but he’ll be back inside the Centre soon.”

 

“You got him?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Sydney hang up the phone and sat down. He was afraid of this, of them finding him and bringing him back.

 

“They found him?”

 

“Yes, I’m afraid that Jarod’s coming back.”

 

Angelo listened and then went towards his room and smiled.

 

TBC