Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

Time

 

They got a hotel room and made one of them into a home base. Rachel set up her computer to see if there was anything about Jarod, or if there was anything else to find.

 

Argyle was looking outside and turned to dog. “We’ll find him, dog.”

 

Dog looked up at him and tilted his head as if listening to Argyle and gave a little whine.

 

“He looks like he understands.” Said Manny.

 

“He was the one who alerted me to Jarod’s location. He was unconscious and Dog found him. I took him to my place and fixed him up. I saved his life.”

 

“Why do you call him dog?”

 

“Because that’s what his is.”

 

Manny shook his head not understanding Argyle’s logic.

 

Suddenly there was a chirp on the computer and Rachel stared at it for a minute wondering who would be e-mailing her. She reached for it and logged into her account. It was of a location and when they were leaving and it was signed CJ.

 

“Guys look at this.” She signaled at the computer.

 

“We need to go now. J-man needs our help now.”

 

TBC