Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

 

Time

 

Argyle got out of the car and led dog to the apartment that was named in the article. He watched as some other people got out of their cars and he nodded to them. He made his way to the apartment and he noticed that the others were doing the same thing. He wondered what they were doing and if they were friends of Jarod’s trying to help too.

 

He knocked on the door and it opened with Jarod’s roommate opened the door.

 

“Hello, can I help?”

 

“Yes, I am Jarod’s friend and was wondering if you could describe the people who took Jarod.”

 

Rachel got out her badge that identified herself as a VCTF agent.

 

“My name is Rachel Burke. I need the same information.”

 

They answered more questions and they left the apartment.

 

“So how do you know Jarod?” Rachel asked Argyle.

 

“He helped me with my father.” Keeping the part with the Centre for now.

 

“I was a police officer, but now in charge with George Harpers security. He helped bring Patrick, George’s son back to us.”

 

“He helped me with a stalker who wanted to kill someone that I cared about.”

 

“It looks like we all have been helped by Jarod.”

 

“We owe him for what he did for each of us.” Replied Argyle.