Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permi

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

 

Time

 

 

Argyle watched as his pop played the accordion as he tried another Wayne Newton song. He loved to hear him play even if it wasn’t very good, but he wouldn’t tell him that. He tried to shush dog that was howling at his fathers playing. He and his father had finally bonded after a long absence. It was all because of Jarod and what he had done. He couldn’t believe that he had tried to sell Jarod back to The Centre, but when he saw those home movies his head got away from him and didn’t stop to think. That was why he got into the messes that he had gotten into in the first place and Jarod had always been there to help him.

 

He grabbed the paper that was sitting besides him and leafed through it. He stopped at an article and stared at it. Oh, no they got him. The Centre got J-man. I have to help him he thought to himself.

 

“Dad, I have to go.”

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“A friend needs me.”

 

“Okay, don’t get into any trouble.”

 

“I won’t dad.”

 

“Come on dog. Let’s go help J-man.”

 

Both of them made their way to the car.