Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Story Notes:



Author's Chapter Notes:
cameleon02.jpg

Disclaimer: I don't own Jarod and Miss Parker

He never knew why he was the chosen one, born into a world of uncertainties. He never knew what his life would be in the arms of his captors, just a puppet on a string of do's and don'ts. He never knew the friend he had, that little girl who had given him his first kiss, the one who whispered her first name only for him to hear, would one day become his huntress of their cat and mouse game.

She never knew that the little boy she had befriended behind that glass wall, so many years ago, would one day be her assignment, packed with her 9mm to bring him back into the prison they told him was home.

So many lies, so many tears ahead of them. Nowhere to turn, nowhere to hide. Forced into a life of nothingness, a life of loneliness. Forced into a life not their own.

Don't know what or who to believe. Don't know where they're running to. Just somewhere, anywhere, everywhere.

Nightmares, pains and sorrows filled their lonely hearts. Crying every night. No one to dry their tears. No one to calm down their fears. Never took the time to stop and listen to their hearts. Yet, silently they yearned, they were never meant to be apart.

What laid before them, written in the cards, their DESTINY, they never knew. She'd be chasing and he'd be running. The Huntress and the Prey. What FATE had laid down for them, they never knew, until it was too late.

THE END