Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permi

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

Voices

 

 

She stood in front of Jarod’s house that he had rented for this pretend. She looked around and then back to the house. She hoped that he would forgive her for what she had done. For turning her back on their friendship.

 

She walked up the walkway and rang the doorbell. She heard footsteps and then the door opened.

 

“Miss Parker, what are you doing here?” He stepped back and looked around to see if there are any sweepers around.

 

“I’m here alone, Jarod. No one knows I’m here. Lyle took a lead when Broots thought he found you in Washington.”

 

“How did you find me?”

 

“I’ve been developing my inner sense. I heard my Mother’s voice. You were right that she’s still with me.”

 

Jarod looked into her eyes.

 

“Come in.”

 

He led her into the living room and sat down.

 

“I came here to tell you. I’m sorry for turning my back on you and our friendship. I’m trying to find the little girl that was your friend. I don’t want to be the person that I had become.”

 

“I didn’t make it very easy on you telling you all kinds of secrets and uncovering the lies. I forgive you. I’m sorry for doing that.”

 

“Thank you forgiving me. I don’t deserve it. I know the only reason why you did all that stuff was to open my eyes. I’m sorry that I never listened to you.”

 

He nodded and smiled at her and she smiled back.

 

The End.