Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permi

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

 

Voices

 

 

“I’m proud of you my darling daughter.”

 

“Why mama?”

 

“You’re starting to trust Jarod.”

 

“I started to.”

 

“He’s never lied to you, baby.”

 

“I’m starting to figure that out.”

 

“I love you, baby.”

 

“I love you too, Mama.”

 

“Goodnight baby.”

 

-------

 

 

She woke up the next day, fixed breakfast and coffee. She put away the dishes and poured herself some coffee and looked out the window. She watched the birds dance around and fly up to the trees. She heard them sing. She took the time to actually look around her and she liked what she saw. She went day by day and never looked around of her. It was a beautiful day and watched the birds flitter around and to hear them sing.

 

She finally got dressed and made her way to the Centre once again. She walked to the tech room. Another day of trying to find Jarod. She watched as Broots worked on the computer.

 

“He’s not there.”

 

“Who Mama?”

 

“Jarod.”

 

“Where is he?”

 

She heard where he was really at and was shaken out of her thoughts.

 

“I found Jarod, Miss Parker.”

 

“Where is he?” asked Lyle as he stepped into the room just as Broots said that.

 

Broots jumped and looked at Miss Parker who nodded to him.

 

“He’s in Washington.”

 

“I’m going to take this one off your hands.” Lyle said as he grabbed the paper and walked out of the room.

 

“Miss Parker what are we going to do now?”

 

“Nothing. Let him go.”

 

She got up “I’m taking off right now. I’ll see you later.”

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“I’m taking time off now.”

 

She walked out of the Centre and into her car and drove away.