Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permi

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

Far To Go

Four Years

 

Baby Parker known as Adam was sitting in his room playing with his toys. He often played with Debbie and loved Uncle Broots and Grandpa Sydney. They were their neighbors and he loved his mommy. He looked around when he heard a voice talk to him. It was Mommy’s voice.

 

Hello little man. I’m not your Mommy even if I sound like her. I’m your Mommy’s, Mom. I’m your Grandma. I know that you can hear me and I need you to do something for me. My daughter can’t hear me like you do that is why I need you to do this. Tell your Mommy that Jarod’s alive.

“Daddy?”

 

Yes, little man your daddy is alive. I need you to tell her this.

He left his toy car and raced down to where his mother was cleaning the house.

 

“Mommy, Mommy. I need to tell you something.”

 

“What’s the matter Adam?”

 

“I was playing with my toys when I heard a voice, but it was your voice. She told me that it wasn’t you, but your Mommy. She told me that my Daddy’s alive.”

 

“Jarod’s alive?”

 

“Yes. She called me little man.”

 

“Why don’t you watch your movie while I talk to your Grandpa and Uncle.”

 

She walked to the phone and picked it up. Broots should be home by now first called Sydney and then Broots. They would come over as soon as they could. Debbie said hello and took Adam up to his room, so they could talk.

 

She told the two what her son had said.

 

“It looks like Adam has the inner sense.”

 

“I thought that his death was real.”

 

“I don’t know how it happened, but it looks like it was faked.”