Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permi

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

Far To Go

 

 

Miss Parker stood there with the gun trained on him as Sam slapped the handcuffs on him. This was the plan to get Jarod back and hope that the promise that her father would keep it.

 

A few hours later they reached the Centre and took him towards her father’s office and opened the door. She dragged the pretender inside and watched her father smile at her.

 

“Angel, you did you job. You brought him back to us.”

 

“The deal I made. Is it still good?”

 

“Yes, Angel. You may leave the Centre.”

 

“Thank you, Daddy.”

 

-----

 

A few weeks later she was almost ready to leave with baby Parker, leave this life behind and her family. She had to think of the baby now. She had to think of starting a new life with him and leave her past behind.

 

She walked out of the office to go down to the cell that Jarod was being held in. She walked out of the elevator ready to face him and he wasn’t there. She wondered where he was and why he wasn’t there. She went back into the elevator and went to the tech room. When she opened the door she saw the somber faces of both Broots and Sydney.

 

“What is it Sydney?”

 

“I’m sorry to say this, but Jarod was killed.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

She sat down and watched the DSA that showed him dying.

 

“This could be a fake.”

 

“You know Dexter? The one with..”

 

“Broots.”

 

“He was there when this happened. It’s true.”

 

“No, this can’t be happening.”

 

She knew that she had to get out now and Broots and Sydney would have to come with her.