Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permi

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

Far To Go

 

 

She was at her house getting ready to go to bed. She was still at the Centre trying to find out how to get the baby out and get herself out to take care of him. She knew that she had to get the baby out of the Centre, so he wouldn’t end up like Jarod, or herself. She also knew that she couldn’t call the baby Parker and he needed a name.

 

She laid down and finally went to sleep until at 2 am in the morning there was a phone call. She knew who it was and picked it up.

 

“What?”

 

“Hello, Miss Parker.”

 

“I’m glad that you called. I need to tell you something.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“I can’t say over the phone. I need to talk to you.”

 

“Can I trust you?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“I’ll get in touch with you soon.”

 

“Fine.” She said as she hung up the phone.

 

----

 

A few days later she was sitting on a bench in a park waiting for Jarod to make an appearance. She knew that he was making sure that she hadn’t been followed. Finally she saw him walking towards her and sat down on the bench.

 

“What is it that you wanted to tell me?”

 

“The baby that I helped deliver the baby that I thought was my brother is mine and yours.”

 

“What?”

 

“I found out a couple of days ago. My father knew that he was our son and he never told me.”

 

“I have a son? We have a son?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Are you going to get him out?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“I’m going to help.”

 

“I thought that you might want to.”

 

“I’ll get in touch with you.”

 

She nodded and watched him get up and walk away.