Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: Okay, I own nothing in this story, well, except for Emily (the new one), Skylar, Michel, Kalia, Doug, and Ryan. All other characters are owned by whoever owns the show. Doug and Carol belong to whoever owns ER. The idea is actually Apollo Girl. She wrote Gemini Vengeance, which you all should read, and this is just a blatant rip off. If you've read the story than you know this but this is what you need to know: Miss Parker and Lyle met when they were teenagers. If you want the story of how they've met, than read her story. Now they are working together with Jarod and Kyle to bring down the Centre. I've added another plot, the idea of three other children that were Rainse's expierments. And now, on to my version of the stor
The day finally came. It was much like the day that Skylar arrived. When the doorbell rang at about 10:00 am, Jarod got up and went to the door, while everyone else stayed seated. When he got to the door, he didn't hesitate. He threw open the door and looked into Zoe's smiling face. Pulling her to him, Jarod wrapped his arms around her. In return she wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder. The stood that way for awhile, until Jarod pulled away. Picking up her bag in one hand, he reached out his other hand. She grabbed it with her own and they went inside.

As they reached the living room Zoey was surprised to see six faces staring back at her. She realized these were the people that Jarod had told her about. Looking around at the people, her gaze stopped on one man and the obviously pregnant woman sitting on his lap. She realized this man was Jarod's brother, Kyle.

That made the woman Emily. To the right of those two, two men sat on a couch. Both looked very much like Emily, and she realized the dark-haired man was Skylar, Emily's twin. The light-haired man was her older brother Bobby. On the right of them, sat another man with a woman in his lap. She also looked very much like Emily, and Zoe concluded that she was Bobby's twin, Vanessa. And that meant she had to be sitting in her fiancé Thomas's lap, as he was the only one she hadn't identified yet.

Jarod, seeing that she had figured out who everyone else was, introduced her to everyone.

"Guys, this is Zoey," he announced, stating the obvious.

"Well, Jarod we did figure that out ourselves. But thank-you for the introduction." Emily said, laughing. That broke the tension. Soon everyone was chatting like old friends.

And after chatting awhile, they learned that Tommy and Zoey really were. They had met in Jr. High, when Tommy had lived in the same town as her. They had stayed friends throughout High school, and had wrote letters back and forth the whole time Tommy was in college and working on Wall St. But once he moved to Blue Cove, they ended up losing touch. This was the first time they had seen each other in a little over five years. He was sad to hear about her illness, but glad that she was there and getting better. Soon though, everyone started getting hungry for lunch, since Emily usually couldn't last past noon. Deciding it wasn't safe to go out with the Centre so close, they called for pizza.

That night, after all the pizza had been cleaned up and the Chinese that they'd had for dinner had been put in the fridge, they all headed up to bed. Vanessa and Tommy went into her room, Bobby and Skylar went into their own rooms, Emily and Kyle went into his, and Jarod and Zoey went into his. Soon the house was silent. Except in Kyle's room. While he was sleeping, Emily was sitting in the almost dark room, typing away at her laptop. Suddenly though, she noticed an address that caught her attention. Oregon. Thomas owned a house in Oregon. Having a feeling about Major Charles and the boy being there, she quickly made reservations for a 1:00 am flight to Oregon, packed a back-pack, and wrote a note to Kyle, explaining she had a lead, but to what she didn't say.

The next morning Kyle woke to find Emily missing. A little worried, he looked around. Seeing her note on the nightstand, he quickly read it and sighed. The note had said not to worry, but he was. He had a strange feeling about this and he didn't know if that was good or bad.

Meanwhile, Emily had just pulled up to the fore mentioned house. Seeing a boy in the driveway, shooting hoops, she got out. Upon seeing her car, he stopped and turned toward her. Seeing his face, she gasped. He looked exactly like Jarod had at that age. Vanessa hadn't been lying. Deciding to bite the bullet, she asked, "Is Major Charles here?"

"He's inside. Who are you?" the boy asked suspiciously.

"My name is Emily. I'm from the Centre, well kind of."

"What do you mean "kind of"?"

"I'll explain it to you when I explain it to your Dad, okay."

"Okay, come in I guess."

When they got inside, the boy took her into the living room where the Major sat typing on a computer. "Hey Dad, someone's here," the boy said.

The Major turned around and looked Emily over. The boy continued, "She says she's from the Centre, kind of."

Grabbing his gun off the table beside him, he pointed it straight at her. "What do you want?" he growled at her.

"Don't shoot. I'm here on behalf of your other sons."

Slowly he lowered the gun. "What do you mean sons? There is only Jarod now. Kyle's dead."

"No he's not. He is very alive and with Jarod right now. I came to get you and take you to them, but they don't know I'm here. Kyle wouldn't have let me come if he had known."

"Why not?"

"Because, I'm carrying his children."


*****************************************



Feedback at : topcat2@home.com