Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: Okay, I own nothing in this story, well, except for Emily (the new one), Skylar, Michel, Kalia, Doug, and Ryan. All other characters are owned by whoever owns the show. Doug and Carol belong to whoever owns ER. The idea is actually Apollo Girl. She wrote Gemini Vengeance, which you all should read, and this is just a blatant rip off. If you've read the story than you know this but this is what you need to know: Miss Parker and Lyle met when they were teenagers. If you want the story of how they've met, than read her story. Now they are working together with Jarod and Kyle to bring down the Centre. I've added another plot, the idea of three other children that were Rainse's expierments. And now, on to my version of the story.
But soon, reality intruded. They weren't quite home yet. They still had work to do. As they finally separated, Skylar planted a kiss on Emily's forehead. As she pulled completely away, she looked up at him adoringly. Pulling him towards the door, she asked, "So do you want to meet Vanessa and Bobby, see Kyle again, and meet Jarod and Tommy?" Nodding as they went in, he grabbed her hand. She squeezed his in support. She knew he needed reassurance. But she was there for him and he was glad for that. He needed all the support he could get at the moment.

As they walked into the room, Bobby and Vanessa stood up, so he would know who they were. Skylar immediately recognized Kyle, and realized that the two standing were his brother and sister.

He moved towards the two, and they moved towards him. Vanessa reached him first, and they hugged each other. When they were done they moved apart, and Bobby and him embraced. After a quick a hug they also moved apart. Vanessa returned to Tommy's lap and Bobby moved back to his seat next to Jarod. Kyle got up and reached for his hand. Then he moved to Emily's side and wrapped his arm around her. Skylar saw this and smiled. They had finally admitted their love for each other. Thank god.

After being introduced to Jarod, and Tommy, his future-brother in law, He sat down in the chair Emily had been occupying, and she sat in Kyle's lap. For the next few hours, they all talked, telling about their lives, what they were doing now and their plans for the Centre. And their future. As afternoon became evening, and evening became night, the seven of them started to get tired. Everyone eventually went to his or her rooms and then to sleep. Skylar was given Emily's room, and Emily went with Kyle. As she was getting in to bed, she remembered her vow to finding Kyle and Jarod's family. She would start in the morning.

**********************************************

When she woke up in the morning, she opened her eyes to see Kyle staring down at her. He smiled when he saw she was awake. He leaned down and kissed her.

"Now this is a wake up call I could get used to." She said smiling.

"You better. I plan in doing this for a long time to come." Kyle replied, also smiling.

After getting up and dressed, the two headed downstairs. When they reached the kitchen, Emily headed straight for her laptop, but only after saying good morning to Skylar. She was going to start looking right then. She felt that she needed to find them as soon as possible, or else there may be nothing to find.

********************************************

It had been two months. Her and Skylar had not been given jobs at the Centre, but that was fine with her. She had not come up with any definite leads, but she had a feeling that that would soon change. But right now she had other things to worry about. She was late. She hadn't had her period in quite awhile. So the day before she gone out and bought a home pregnancy test, and was currently waiting for the results. The box had said it took two minuets. These had to be the longest two minuets of her life. When the time had finally passed, she looked at the box.

"Okay. A plus if you are, a minus if you aren't," she said to herself. Taking a look at the test she saw two pluses. Looking quickly at the box, she read aloud, "Two pluses, means…twins."

She couldn't move. She was still in that same position when Kyle came in a few minuets later. Seeing her state, he took the test out of her hand and looked at it. Glancing at the box, he looked up sharply.

"You're pregnant? Oh god, Emily."

"Are you mad?" she asked, about to cry.

"Mad, why would I be mad? I love you and we are going to love our children. And we'll tell everyone tonight, okay?" he asked, pulling her into an embrace.

"That sounds great. If only it were that simple. You know as well as I do that when Rainse finds out, he's going to take them away. They're the only Pretenders with two genes. He will take them away." She said, tears running down her face.

"No he won't. I will do anything I can to keep our children away from him. And I mean anything." He vowed, kissing her hair.

They stayed that way for a while longer, before she pulled away and they continued on with their day.

********************************************

But night came too soon. All too soon. Before they knew it, everyone was home, and they were sitting together in the living room, chatting about the days events. Realizing it was time; Emily cleared her voice, and asked for everyone's attention.

"If everyone will just listen to me for a minute, Kyle and I have something we need to tell you guys." Seeing she had everyone's attention, she continued, " this morning, I took a home pregnancy test. I'm two months pregnant with twins. I will be having these babies, and I will do anything to keep them from Rainse. As you all know, these will be the first Pretenders to have been bred by Pretenders, and they will have two genes. The Centre will want them, but Kyle and I will do anything to keep them from taking our children. I guess I'm done now." She said, sitting down, blushing.

Everyone sat in shock for several minuets before congratulating the parents to be. They were all happy for them, and would also do anything to protect their new niece/ nephew, or both.

******************************************

Over the next couple of weeks, nothing much happened. Jarod finally broke down and called Zoey. After asking how she was, and learning that she would get better, with the treatments she was taking, and talking about nothing in particular for awhile, he invited her to come out to Blue Cove and live with him, well them, as he told her everything about the people he lived with and the Centre. She answered immediately, with a resounding yes. She would be there with in a week.

Anxious for her arrival, even though most in the house had not met her, though they had heard all about her in the last few weeks, the house was a flurry of activity. It was obvious Jarod loved her very much, which automatically made everyone else love her also. They wanted Jarod to be happy. And if she made him happy, then she made everyone else happy with him.

*****************************************



Feedback at : topcat2@home.com