Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: Okay, I own nothing in this story, well, except for Emily (the new one), Skylar, Michel, Kalia, Doug, and Ryan. All other characters are owned by whoever owns the show. Doug and Carol belong to whoever owns ER. The idea is actually Apollo Girl. She wrote Gemini Vengeance, which you all should read, and this is just a blatant rip off. If you've read the story than you know this but this is what you need to know: Miss Parker and Lyle met when they were teenagers. If you want the story of how they've met, than read her story. Now they are working together with Jarod and Kyle to bring down the Centre. I've added another plot, the idea of three other children that were Rainse's expierments. And now, on to my version of the story.
For Emily, the only things that could joy her even more was the arrival of Skylar, who she desperately missed, and the destruction of the Centre, which they were presently working on. She knew logically, that it would take close to a year at least, to reach their goal. But in the meantime she would secretly work on finding Jarod and Kyle's family. She would not tell them, until she had found them for sure, as not to get their hopes up. But for the moment she would just look forward to the arrival of her twin. As soon as he arrived, she would get to work.

************************************************

The day had come. Emily was up early, bringing everyone else up with her. The anticipation was obvious in the house. Bobby, Vanessa, and Thomas were thankful it was a Saturday, and they would be able to be there when Skylar arrived.

At about nine in the morning, the doorbell rang. They all looked at each other. Emily was the only on to get up. The others remained where they were, knowing she needed a few minuets alone with him.

As Emily moved into the entrance hall, her stomach turned. She paused, her hand hovering above the doorknob. Summoning all the courage she had, she grabbed the knob and turned. At this the door swung open.

As the door opened, Emily saw him. He was tall, with dark hair and blonde highlights. He had dark eyes that looked deeply into her own. But the most important thing was that he was here.

He looked at her and smiled. "Emily. God, I've missed you so much." He said against her hair as he leaned down and wrapped her in an embrace. At that she started to cry silently, her tears soaking his shirtfront. But neither noticed. They were together again. They were home.

**************************************

Feedback at : topcat2@home.com