Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: Okay, I own nothing in this story, well, except for Emily (the new one), Skylar, Michel, Kalia, Doug, and Ryan. All other characters are owned by whoever owns the show. Doug and Carol belong to whoever owns ER. The idea is actually Apollo Girl. She wrote Gemini Vengeance, which you all should read, and this is just a blatant rip off. If you've read the story than you know this but this is what you need to know: Miss Parker and Lyle met when they were teenagers. If you want the story of how they've met, than read her story. Now they are working together with Jarod and Kyle to bring down the Centre. I've added another plot, the idea of three other children that were Rainse's expierments. And now, on to my version of the story.
After explaining that her brother and sister were on their side, Kyle and Emily continued into the house.

As he opened the front door, Kyle called inside,

"Hey, you guys, we're here."

There was a sudden pounding of feet on the stairs. It stopped when it reached the door. As it became silent again, Emily peered around the door. There staring back her were four faces. She recognized the woman as Miss Parker and the man on her right as Mr. Lyle or Bobby, as Kyle had told her. Behind Bobby was a dark-haired man she recognized as Kyle's brother, Jarod. And on the left of Miss Parker, well Vanessa, as she had been told, was a man she did not recognize. She realized that he was her sister's fiancé, Thomas.

All of a sudden, Vanessa moved toward her and enveloped her in a hug. Bobby came up behind her, as if waiting for his turn. He then, approached his sisters, and pulled the two into his arms. The others hung back as if realizing the siblings needed this time together. Quietly they left the room unnoticed.

The first to move out of the three- way hug was Bobby. But he didn't move far. It was as if he moved to far, he would lose his sister again. And he would die before he let that happen.

"Vanessa, it's good to see you too, but I do need to breathe," Emily said laughing.

At the mention of her given name, Vanessa and Bobby both realized that Kyle had explained everything to their sister, whom they had just met. They looked at her taking in her form. She was definitely petite, only about five feet, three inches. She had waist-length blond hair and crystal blue eyes. She was beautiful. She obviously didn't take after their mother, as she looked more like Bobby than Vanessa.

"Skylar looks more like our mother than I do,"she said, as if reading their minds.

They both had the decency to blush, knowing they had been caught.

"Ugh, sorry, it's just that you're our sister, and we've just met you for the first time. Ever." Bobby explained.

"I know what you mean," she said softly.

Moving to the couch the three sat down, telling their life stories, eager to get to know their new sibling, or siblings, in Emily's case. They even got around to how they would attempt to find Skylar. As the minuets became hours, the three completely forgot about the others. Good thing the three had fallen asleep around two in the morning, as the newly reunited siblings got to know each other like brothers and sisters should.

The next morning, Emily woke to find herself in a strange place. But as the previous night's activities came back to her she realized she had fallen asleep with her head resting on Bobby's shoulder, and his arm wrapped protectively around her waist. Her hand was clasping Vanessa's, who was on the other side of Bobby. Both were still sleeping peacefully, and she had neither the heart nor courage to wake them. Getting up carefully and quietly, as to prevent waking her new siblings, Emily crept to the kitchen. She was surprised to see that Thomas, Kyle, and Jarod were sitting there, drinking coffee, and talking. It took them a moment to realize that she was watching them. When he saw who she was, Kyle smiled at her.

Patting the seat next to him, Kyle asked, "Are you going to sit down or not?"

Smiling, she walked over and sat down. Grabbing her hand, he brought it up to his mouth and kissed the back of it. Blushing at his outwardly affectionate actions, Emily glanced up from under her eyelashes at the other two. They were smiling knowingly. Embarrassed, Emily pulled her hand away, but when she saw the hurt look on his face, she leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. At her action, Kyle started grinning like a schoolboy, who had just gotten his first kiss.

"Good morning, everybody!" Emily exclaimed.

She was happier than she had been in a long time. Suddenly she remembered Skylar, the only one who could make her happier. Noticing the sudden disappearance of her smile, Thomas asked, "Hey, what's wrong?"

"I want Skylar," she replied.

"We'll find him, I promise." Jarod vowed.

"Well, actually there's no use to look for him. I already found him. We just have to call him and tell him to come." Kyle said.

"Tell who to come?" Bobby asked as he and Vanessa walked in.

"Skylar. We were just about to call him." Emily said excitedly. Looking at Kyle, she held out her hand. He laughed, wrote down the number, and handed her it and the phone. As Vanessa moved to sit in Thomas' lap, Emily dialed. As she put the phone up to her ear, it started to ring.

"Hello?" someone on the other end asked.

"Is Skylar there?" Emily asked, her voice shaking.

"This is Skylar, " the voice replied.

"Skylar!! Oh my god, it's been so long…" Emily trailed off, tears running down her face.

"Who is this?" he asked.

"It's Emily."

"Emily? As in, my sister? Oh my god. Did you escape?" he asked dazedly.

"Well, you could say I was kidnapped." She said laughing.

"By who?" Skylar asked curiously.

"Well by Kyle, his brother Jarod, Miss Parker a.k.a. Vanessa, who just happens to be our sister, her twin brother Bobby, and Vanessa's fiancée, Thomas." Emily said in one long breath.

"Jarod is Kyle's brother?" he asked.

" Sure is." Emily said

"No offence, but is the only reason you called?"

"Well, I was going to invite you out here, and you can help us bring down the Centre." Emily told him.

"Sounds fun. When should I be there?" Skylar asked.

****************************************

After giving him the necessary information, Emily and Skylar had hung up. He would arrive in three days. The three Parkers could barely contain their excitement. Kyle was also excited about seeing his old friend. For Jarod, the looks on everyones faces caused him to hope that the day he found his and Kyle's mother and sister, and their father and the clone, was not far off. But for now he'd just be happy for the others, especially Emily. He knew that she had not had a lot of happiness in her life, which made her deserve this even more.

************************************************

After they had talked for a little while longer, Bobby, Vanessa, and Thomas all got ready for work. Bobby and Vanessa were going to approach their father, asking him about their unknown siblings. Then they'd try to get Emily a job within the Centre. While they were doing this, Jarod and Kyle would continue to work on hacking into Centre files. Kyle had insisted Emily help them, as Rainse had trained her in computer analyzing, which for him, was just a fancy term for hacking.

**********************************************

The next morning, Vanessa went in to wake up Emily, to find her not in her room. A little worried, Vanessa made her way to Kyle's room to see if he knew where she was. But when she walked in, the words froze to her lips. But then she smiled. It wasn't really very suprising. There, in Kyle's bed, lay the two bodies pressed together, their legs tangled among the sheets, sound asleep. After a moment, she realized there was someone behind her. Turning around, she saw it was three somebody's. Tommy, Jarod, and Bobby all stood there with grins on their faces. She quickly ushered the others from the room, so as not to wake the new lovers.

*******************************************

About two hours later, Kyle and Emily finally made an appearance. They walked into the kitchen, where the others sat, with silly grins on their faces.

"Well, if it isn't the two lovebirds," Bobby said slyly.

Both blushed realizing the others knew about the previous night's activities. The other four started laughing at the embarrassed looks on their faces.

>From then on though, it was an accepted thing. Kyle and Emily were lovers. No one had a problem with it, and everybody was happy for them. Just watching them, they could tell they were very much in love, and had been for some time.

**************************************

Feedback at : topcat2@home.com