Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: Okay, I own nothing in this story, well, except for Emily (the new one), Skylar, Michel, Kalia, Doug, and Ryan. All other characters are owned by whoever owns the show. Doug and Carol belong to whoever owns ER. The idea is actually Apollo Girl. She wrote Gemini Vengeance, which you all should read, and this is just a blatant rip off. If you've read the story than you know this but this is what you need to know: Miss Parker and Lyle met when they were teenagers. If you want the story of how they've met, than read her story. Now they are working together with Jarod and Kyle to bring down the Centre. I've added another plot, the idea of three other children that were Rainse's expierments. And now, on to my version of the story.
After explaining to the Parker twins everything about the other set of twins, the group had fallen into a stony silence. Suddenly though Bobby spoke up,

"Kyle, there's something I've been meaning to ask you."

"What is it?" Kyle asked tiredly.

"Well, whenever you would say Emily's name something in your voice would change." Bobby stated.

"I noticed it too." Vanessa said from her place in Thomas' lap.

"Okay, you're gonna figure it out sooner or later, so I'll just tell you now. I'm in love with her, okay." Kyle said, blushing a little.

"Aww, my wittle brother is in love. How sweet." Jarod said in a baby voice, laughing.

Not even bothering to respond, Kyle just threw a pillow at him.

"You know there is something bothering me about this," Jarod said seriously.

"You mean besides the whole thing?" Thomas asked.

"I mean what are the chances of our sister and their sister having the same name?" Jarod asked Kyle.

"Well, I figure one is named after the other, but since I don't know the exact age of either of them, I can't be sure who is named after who." Kyle said.

"Well, my thought is that we think about this later. Right now we should work on getting Emily out of there." Bobby said.

"I agree, I mean she is our sister," Vanessa said, her comment directed to Bobby.

"So I guess, we better start. This won't be easy." Kyle said.

*********************************************


"Is this you're final answer Emily?" Rainse asked, after Emily had finished her latest sim.

"Yes," she replied sounding bored.

"Okay you may return to your room then." He said dismissing her, with a wave of his hand.

************************************************

Later that night, Emily woke to the sound of tapping in the air vents near the ceiling of her cell. Looking up, she saw Angelo's face staring down at her.

"Wait a second Angelo, let me get it open." She called up to him, starting towards the vent.

As she opened the vent and Angelo crawled out, she noticed someone peering out from behind him.

"Angelo, who's in there with you?" she asked, suddenly a little afraid.

But as Angelo moved to the side, she had a clear view of who was behind him. And what she saw shocked her.

"KYLE!" she practically screamed.

Clamping his hand over her mouth he whispered to her, "Sshh, I've come to rescue you if you be quiet. Now your brother and sister are waiting for me to get you out of here so you can meet them."

"Skylar?" she asked.

"No. Your other brother and sister. We'll find Skylar later, I promise." Kyle said, pulling her into his embrace. She stood there for a moment before pulling away.

"Let's get out of here."she said, with a silly sort of grin on her face.

**********************************************

After escaping the Centre, they drove until they reached a two-story stone house. As she was about to get out of the car, Kyle grabbed her arm.

"Wait, Emily. There's something you need to know before you go in there."

"What is it?" she asked sensing it was important.

"Well, you know Miss Parker and Mr.Lyle from the Centre?" at her nod, he continued, "well, they're your brother and sister."

"WHAT!!"


**************************************

Feedback at : topcat2@home.com