Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

-disclaimer-
"The Pretender" and all associated characters are property of NBC Studios and MTM Entertainment and its creators Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle and are used here without permission and is for entertainment purposes only.
No copyright infringement is intended.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"He. Is. Not. Getting. Away. This. Time" she hissed through her clenched teeth as an assertative mantra as she squinted with her eyes, looking ahead at the familiar figure that had darted down to the rocky shore next to the river. Prey and Huntress. Another chase.


Even barefoot, treading over the small sharp pebbles, she ran at an amazing speed. Like a slim black clad panther with deadly and pierceing cold blue eyes. She tackled him, her right shoulder hitting into his backside and her arms enfolding his waist. And they both came crashing down into the water.


"P.. Parker.. what are you doing?" His voice was sudden and barely a whisper. Had she not stood so close to him she wouldn't have heard the words escape his lips, and the pale face that accompanied them. His eyes popped wide open as his breathing came to a full stop. Under her fingertips' feather light touch she could feel him tense up, in ways he probably hadn't imagined, or had he? Her neutral face faded into a smug grin, not entirely different from the one he cast at her just after he had ordered her to be strip searched in Las Vegas. Oh, she couldn't believe how good this was going to get, and she had barely got started. A low guttural chuckle escaped from her throat, sounding very much alike a purr.


He almost didn't dare to open his eyes again, after she had peeled, no, ripped off his clothes. Not being sure how it was humanly possible, she had managed to look as if she didn't mean to do this to him, it was somehow that his wet clothes ended up on the floor and just happened that her fingers and nails guided them there. As the look of her face, it was this bizarre mixture of an innocent angelic girl fascinated over his body and a mischievous woman who drank in the sight of him with a predatory smile. The young girl he knew, the memory of her face and his first kiss flashed before him being replaced with the present image of her all grown.. up.. counterpart.
"Jarod," her seductive voice lingered, in his mind, like the sweet perfume she was wearing that already had intoxicated him physically. She tilted her head and eyed the man before her. She moved closer to him, whilst allowing the cold metallic nuzzle of her gun trace across his muscular chest, pushing him ever so gently up against the wall. Then she leaned in closer to his face, her lips almost touching his left cheek. The pretender merely gaped, still breathless and motionless and eyed her attentively.
"What's the matter, Rat, you can't handle strip searches?", she tauntingly whispered into the ear of an evidentally nervous pretender who for once wasn't sure what to think or say..


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-author's note-
My first attempt at an actual tP fanfic. Odd wording and what not that I'm not all content with, and not sure if I got the dialogue markings as they should be. But It'll do for now. Miss Parker payback, of sorts, eh? ;) *cackles evilly*