Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I don't own any of them. So please, don't sue. The words in italics are thoughts.

Chapter 1.

“We can’t keep doing this you know” she said sadly into his hair “Sooner or later this has to end”.
“Or we’ll get caught” he said in unison with her. “Parker, you say this every time we meet. Please….just enjoy this. Huh? He tilted his head up kissing her. She moved closer to him wrapping her arms around his waist.
“ Meet me at Ben’s tomorrow?” he asked.
She sighed. “ I can’t”. Jarod looked down at her. “Please”? he asked, his dark orbs pulling her toward her decision.
“ We can’t get Ben involved in this. I don’t want anything to happen to him.”
“ We’ll just meet somewhere before his place. Huh? How about that?” he asked.
“ Fine I’ll meet you by the….she thought for a second, I’ll meet you by that ice cream place.”
“ I love ice cream” he said.
“ More than you love me?” she asked with a pout.
He kissed her softly on her lips. “ I love you. You know that”. he said.
“ Ha. You just love the sex.” she joked.
“ You damn right I do.” he growled as he flipped her beneath him, sending her into a fit of giggles.
*************************************************************************************
Next Day at the Center.
“ You’re in a good mood today.” Lye as he followed her through the hallway.
“ And for me to keep my good mood, I’m gonna need for you to disappear.” she hissed
“ I’m just the messenger.” he raised his hands in surrender.
“ Well then, deliver the message and then move on.” she walked into her office then closed the door before he could get in. He opened the door smiling, at her obvious frustration.
“ Lyle…”
“ Wait.” he interrupted. “ Daddy wants us to have dinner with him tonight.”
“ He couldn’t ask me himself?” she asked
“ He was kind of busy.” Lyle said.
“ When isn’t he busy?”
“ Apparently, tonight. And he wants to have dinner.” he answered
“ Why?, he usually has some hidden agenda.” she said.
“ Maybe he actually wants to see us. Maybe even have one of those heart to heart things I hear so much about.” he said.
“ They looked at each other, then stifled a laugh.
“ Whatever. Just tell him sure. Where are we going?” she asked.
“ I don’t know. Be ready at eight the limo will pick you up.”
“ Fine.” she said then Lyle left.

“ Noooo.” Parker groaned as realization hit her. She was supposed to meet Jarod tonight at Ben’s.
She placed the signal scrambler next to her phone then called Jarod.
He flipped his cell open. “ Hello. Mr. Wrigley.” he said.
“ Wrigley’s as in the gum? Jarod get a name book.” she said.
“ Good day my love.”
She shivered with delight. “I’ll never get used to him saying that.” She thought.
“ I’ll be back in Delaware around 8:00 maybe 8:30 tonight.” he said.
“ Jarod I….”
“ You will be there right?” he asked.

Please Review. Liked it? Hated it?. Thanks.